Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady - Fulham  (Read 2598 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline heysimon1991

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour for £100, met up a couple weeks ago, before she was on her break.

Comms

I text her a couple days before to see if she was available on the day, but had no luck with times. Asked if I could see her in a couple days time, she offered me a time which worked, just asked for a text on the day to confirm.

Service apartment in Fulham, was a nice area, very discreet. Gave me the code via text and went to the apartment. Up 2 flights of stairs and then down another set of stairs to the door of the apartment.

Looks
She has got on a bit since she last uploaded her pictures, boobs aren't as perky as they once seemed they were, but everyone knows that going in, given they have done their research. Her body is still great imo.

Services
Crystal has been on my HL for some time now, and have never been able to meet before. I noticed she was in Milton Keynes for a while and thought it was a permanent move, luck would have it that was in London for a couple of days before she went away. Walked into the apartment and she was wearing a black dress. As soon as we got in the bedroom she pulled me in for some DFK, did this for a solid 15 minutes, i enjoyed it thoroughly. I was then able to catch my breath, I put on my birthday suit, as she waited for me on the bed.

Then onto the bed for some more DFK, we let our hands explore each others bodies. I was rubbing her pussy over her panties and then underneath them, and she was very wet at this point as I started to finger her. We were still DFK, which may I add she does exceptionally. I then devoured her pussy, which was clean. She then reciprocated, and did OWO for about 10 minutes. She knows how to work a cock, she even sucked my balls, even though its a little sensitive I did enjoy.

She then got rubber out and climbed on top, she was moaning a lot, whether real or fake made me hornier. After a few more positions, she jumped off and started to give me a HJ, we were coming to the end of the session, I then asked for a 69 one last time (i needed to taste that pussy again before I left) before she finished me off, to which she obliged.

We then had a chat as I was getting changed, she said she was looking at renting a place in Fulham. Which in turn means more visits from myself. After all was done, we did the paperwork. This was a nice touch for the beginning of the session as it all flowed from the outset.

Conclusion
Crystal is a fantastic woman as many people would agree. This review only adds to the exceptional standard that Crystal promotes for WG. She is absolutely great VFM, for the service that she provides and more importantly the services that I want. I don't think I would find anyone who would disagree.