Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this new hot Hungarian KiaraBlond?  (Read 3209 times)

Offline TallnHung

Looks too good to be btrue sadly.
Though a 50 toftt is tempting ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

Looks too good to be btrue sadly.
Though a 50 toftt is tempting ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
looks like the Brentford establishment it taking over from the Funhouse may well be worth a £50 P&D

Online LLPunting

looks like the Brentford establishment it taking over from the Funhouse may well be worth a £50 P&D

Not my stomping ground, which place in Brentford is she working from?  How do you spot the profiles of others also there?  What're the management like?

Offline Muff licker

Not my stomping ground, which place in Brentford is she working from?  How do you spot the profiles of others also there?  What're the management like?
Its a house in Brentford/Ealing borders difficult to find as the door number does not fit with the rest of the street, management are ok I have had 1 good punt and 1 bad there

Online LLPunting

Its a house in Brentford/Ealing borders difficult to find as the door number does not fit with the rest of the street, management are ok I have had 1 good punt and 1 bad there

Thanks  :drinks:
Pop the postcode up and others can chip in with links to profiles that have directed them there and hopefully their reviews.

How many girls resident do you think?

Offline LNDNman

Looks lovely. Look forward to the review

Offline PatMacGroin

I'm guessing this was your negative: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271153.0

Couldn't work out which review was the positive.

This new lass looks good. Shame she's missing a few of the services I look for (FK & CIM to name the key ones).

Offline Muff licker

I'm guessing this was your negative: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271153.0

Couldn't work out which review was the positive.

This new lass looks good. Shame she's missing a few of the services I look for (FK & CIM to name the key ones).
That's the one Pat Maya was the negative.

The postcode is TW89nn

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:25:17 am by Muff licker »

Online LLPunting

The postcode is TW89nn

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the pointer.   :drinks:
Hope others can pin various profiles they've seen there to this thread so we can build up a picture.  :hi:

Offline Bikingpunter

External Link/Members Only

Just to add I saw the girl linked above at same location a few weeks back.

Offline PatMacGroin

The postcode is TW89nn

Thanks for confirming. And the post code is also helpful for connecting other profiles to this location.

However, I'm not sure the photo was the best idea. Even if the venue can be hard to find. I'm not sure we want to potentially out them to nosy neighbours/police/thieves/rivals etc. Or am I being overly cautious?

Online LLPunting

Thanks for confirming. And the post code is also helpful for connecting other profiles to this location.

However, I'm not sure the photo was the best idea. Even if the venue can be hard to find. I'm not sure we want to potentially out them to nosy neighbours/police/thieves/rivals etc. Or am I being overly cautious?

The postcode pretty much nails it anyways.   Those who want to know and make a fuss already know the location.  Provided punters and girls are discrete then Plod will only keep an eye out for trouble.  Best thing punters can do is not loiter and speak loudly on phones asking for services and arguing prices.   :dash:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 01:03:56 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Muff licker

sorry Pat i did the photo as its difficult to locate as the door number is not consistent with the road and the first time i went there i ended up walking down the length of the road

Offline PatMacGroin

sorry Pat i did the photo as its difficult to locate as the door number is not consistent with the road and the first time i went there i ended up walking down the length of the road

No need to apologise. Just an observation.

I can see how it would be difficult to find. It gets very stressful trying to find an awkward venue like this. Walking up and down the street trying not to look too conspicuous. All the while repeatedly pulling your phone out your pocket to look at the barrage of text messages like "Where are you?"... "Are u still coming baby?"... "I think you might be a time waster." etc.  :scare:

Whenever I've had that situation it always seems to put a negative atmosphere over the whole punt.  :dash:

Offline Muff licker

Titally agree and that is what happened to me i nearly walked to be honest due to the difficulties finding the place

Offline tantric talents

Titally agree and that is what happened to me i nearly walked to be honest due to the difficulties finding the place
Obviously without giving away the door number, anyone want to chip in with any location/ parking hints?

Offline PatMacGroin

Obviously without giving away the door number, anyone want to chip in with any location/ parking hints?

CPZ around there operates 10-11am and 3-4pm on most roads. Visit outside those times and you should be able to find a spot somewhere nearby.

Looking up the post code on google street view can show you that, without needing to know the exact door number. If it's not something you do already it's a good way to scope out the area around a venue before you visit, if it's an area you're not familiar with.

Offline Muff licker

Just to add to this the house is set back and it looks like its been lashed up by Sergie bit of a state CCTV on front door if that worries you

Offline PatMacGroin

Just to add to this the house is set back and it looks like its been lashed up by Sergie bit of a state CCTV on front door if that worries you

Looks like there are a few properties around there that have taken a creative approach to building control and housing regs. That's the Borough of Hounslow for you.

Offline Muff licker

Looks like there are a few properties around there that have taken a creative approach to building control and housing regs. That's the Borough of Hounslow for you.
I must admit i wondered how they got away with building that monstrosity Pat

Offline Chorley

No need to apologise. Just an observation.

I can see how it would be difficult to find. It gets very stressful trying to find an awkward venue like this. Walking up and down the street trying not to look too conspicuous. All the while repeatedly pulling your phone out your pocket to look at the barrage of text messages like "Where are you?"... "Are u still coming baby?"... "I think you might be a time waster." etc.  :scare:

Whenever I've had that situation it always seems to put a negative atmosphere over the whole punt.  :dash:
Tell me about it :rolleyes: I had the same with a punt a few years back in Barnet.
 Postcode took me to an industrial estate, but the actual address was about a 10 minute walk away.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

When I eventually found the flat block it was the most confusing building I've ever been to in my life. :scare: :dash:

Needless to say the WG was pissed off and the punt was pretty shit. :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

I don't normally venture that side of London, but she looks decent and at that price I'd most likely pop in if local.
 :thumbsup:

Offline dizietsmae

I think I may be visiting Kew gardens a bit more often, dust off the membership, play in some lady gardens  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the extra location hints guys  :hi:

Offline TallnHung

Have been there, same place as Ella4U.
Guess worst case if she isnt the one in the pics then Ella is a good Plan B ;)

Offline webpunter

was drawn in by the pics
pic on WhatsA looking hot
paid for PG - only 60p - more good pics
checked Awank FB & a neg
reading feedback on geezer leaving this he looks reliable
HL is -1  :dash: