Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Larina XX - Hounslow  (Read 2817 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5497189) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Commendatore

External Link/Members Only

Location/Duration : Hounslow In call;  2 hours / £200

Felt rather happy with myself after work gathering  and agreed 2 hours. She was staying in one of Air BnBs in the area , not far from Hounslow over ground station. Easy to find.

Venue

Self-contained studio flat. No issues with finding it , clean and tidy. Smallish bathroom but again clean and tidy

The girl

My second TOFTT , which turned out to be rather good experience. She is very pretty  - very early twenties , nicely tanned , long brown hair , fab arse , breasts about d cup  – really fit body and pretty face . Good English , easy to talk to.

Pictures:   representative , not doing her justice as you can hardly see anything , I have asked her about it – but as she does have few tattoos which are quite characteristic , she does not want  people to recognise her.  No artificial adjustments, all nice and natural. 

Service

Now this was the part the part really worth mentioning – she delivers great owo , good eye contact , attention to appendices and great mix of hand and suction.  Some girls can give a good blow job but with some you just know they enjoy it as much as you do – she is certainly one.  Nice and fresh pussy with little but defined clitoris and proportional labias , clean shaved. I somewhat do not think she particularly enjoyed my well below par performance ( as I would not after alcohol I have had) , but played along and no overdramatisation – as I cannot stand fake over the top moans.

Covered penetration – she is happy and willing , with highlight being  doggy and seeing her back arching and her arse! That took me over ………

Verdict

Great looking girl , no clock watching as we run well over the time and no transactional feeling to it. Will I go back – yes, I most defiantly will , A-levels are on offer and her arse is great! All delivered with smile and attention. That was not a Romrob(ot) experience.

Only negatives I can think about  – I don’t remember if DFK is on offer – saying that I am not great fan of tongue jocking…..but for those who like it – not sure. Bubble butt contender  - for a white girl she has an absolutely filthy bum , but bubble butt  - that has to be a shelve material for me.

That is definitely a yes from me, but as always YMMV.

Offline Muff licker

Good review you certainly risked a TOFTT at £200 without much intel well done anyway its people like you that make this forum a great source of information

Offline The_Don

+447311653120 or 07311653120

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Domination (receiving)
Double Penetration
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Fisting
Fisting (giving)
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Gang Bangs
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Humiliation (receiving)
Lapdancing
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Striptease
Sub games
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Commendatore

Good review you certainly risked a TOFTT at £200 without much intel well done anyway its people like you that make this forum a great source of information

Mate that was a bottle of vodka and few other bevies that made me so brave!!!!

Offline Muff licker

Mate that was a bottle of vodka and few other bevies that made me so brave!!!!
LOL

Offline Gameofthrones

Thanks a lot for the TOFTT Commendatore. I just saw her, will be posting a positive review soon.

Offline 45_james

Offline Commendatore

Thanks a lot for the TOFTT Commendatore. I just saw her, will be posting a positive review soon.

Thank you my good man. Here to protect and serve.