Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl at the Funhouse  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Muff licker

I think the standards are dropping:

External Link/Members Only

Maybe i should not judge a book by its cover awaiting reviews on this one

Offline Steely Dan

I have never been to the Funhouse.  Is that a real name, or just something UKP has created over time?  I think the latter.  See here

Offline Muff licker

I have never been to the Funhouse.  Is that a real name, or just something UKP has created over time?  I think the latter.  See here

Yes Steely Dan its just a nickname we have for a flat in Harrow always 2 or 3 Hungarian girls working there every day

Offline Convince Me

I think the standards are dropping:

Maybe i should not judge a book by its cover awaiting reviews on this one
It appears on first hand more mums are being brought in. But for the price I don’t think we should be too harsh.

Offline Muff licker

It appears on first hand more mums are being brought in. But for the price I don’t think we should be too harsh.
I guess you are right about the price Chinese massages cost £50 with He

Offline Steely Dan

Yes Steely Dan its just a nickname we have for a flat in Harrow always 2 or 3 Hungarian girls working there every day
And now it has its own wiki page!

Offline Muff licker

Offline LLPunting

A foretaste of punting after the shutters to EU go properly down in January. 
Most of us will be in the food and bog roll lines, too busy to punt. :dash:

Offline Steve2

A foretaste of punting after the shutters to EU go properly down in January. 
Most of us will be in the food and bog roll lines, too busy to punt. :dash:

I love your optimism LL  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LLPunting

I love your optimism LL  :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Optimism" would suggest an unknown...  The only industry in SE doing well out Brexit is "construction" who are making the lorry parks to avoid the log-jams to and from the ports.  I use the term "construction" loosely because these so called "professionals" have become the worst kind of opportunist profiteers in the past 20+ years.

BRC officials, food retailers, auto industry leads and more have all said the transit of goods and parts will be seriously impeded by the still unclear/unformed border checks.  The government have tried to give themselves a 6-month breather by saying they won't check outbounds but that doesn't stop EU-side doing the job on the other side of the border.  It's a class A monkey-shitshow.

Anyone in the know about the EU's border prep and controls due to go into place?  Perhaps some of you gents are importers or exporters who can speak of your expectations in a new UKP thread?

No idea what the new farce will be re: people travelling to UK via the ports so perhaps there'll be no discernible change to the flow of sex workers (volunteers or slaves) but given the anticipated contraction in disposable income and the possible devaluation of GBP the poor quality of SPs since 2016 will continue to decline.  Let's see how crazy the prices go for UK girls now that the major retailers are shuttering.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 08:43:40 am by LLPunting »

Offline Steve2

More gloom and doom LL.

Maybe blagging a cheap Debenhams girl will improve things for you  :lol: