Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishscarletgfe  (Read 2082 times)

2 review(s) for GFE_English_Scarlet  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tommy59

External Link/Members Only

Already posted in the relevant section in regards to this lass,  I arranged com's with her prior to the booking and all was good incall location just outside Wakefield City centre nice flat.

I've seen this girl a handful of times recently and got caught up in it way too much each booking same services were offered every booking and feel rather stupid for engaging in bareback sex everyone. Got myself tested waiting for results and taking a break from punting.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 10:39:12 am by Tommy59 »
Banned reason: Making false bareback allegations
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Thanks at least for the warning and the heads up.

Hope your result comes back pox free!  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Tommy59

Ok thanks anyways i need to retract my statements made about this girl sorry

Offline Tommy59

Offline Widescreen

Ok thanks anyways i need to retract my statements made about this girl sorry

Why?

She either did or did not offer it?

Whats going on.?

Offline Tommy59

I shouldn't have posted this totally my fault

Offline secretjones

why go to the effort of typing something then posting it and then denying it?? somethings going off one way or another

Offline sheffielder

Offline stevedave

Did you bareback her or not?

You obviously did, so why retract?

Offline Stifler

@tommy59

Thank you for your BB admission. It helped me decide instantly that I will not be seeing this lass.

You enjoyed and now your backtracking, sounds like your being coerced in to changing your comments.

Offline Night-Owl

Oh dear,

Someone is being threatened or has been offered a few Brucey bonuses to retract.

Offline Shawy74

Have to agree with secret jones on this,defo more to this than the OP is lettting on.

Offline mrfishyfoo

@tommy59

Thank you for your BB admission. It helped me decide instantly that I will not be seeing this lass.

You enjoyed and now your backtracking, sounds like your being coerced in to changing your comments.

I'm not convinced at all by this.

Seems to me that MrT has a severe dose of EAS with this pro$$ie and now she has told him to do one he's posted his BB allegation.

Seems well dodgy to me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Did you bareback her or not?

You obviously did, so why retract?

Perhaps she's forgiven him for whatever his transgression was ??   :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Shawy74

Its all very strange,why admit to participating in BB,why wouldnt he just say it was offered.

Pardon my ignorance,what does EAS stand for?

Offline secretjones

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 01:07:52 pm by secretjones »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Clearly getting threatened

.....but was that to make the BB allegation ??

.....or was that to retract it ??

Offline Shawy74

Offline stevedave

Perhaps she's forgiven him for whatever his transgression was ??   :unknown: :unknown:

Nah, she (or her pimp) saw this and threatened to break his legs, or out him or summat.

Offline als468

Or maybe he got a poor service and posted this as his "response" ? I would guess that or being threatened as others suggest.
Either way "model looks" on her profile....being very generous of her assessment of herself. That'll make me young and good looking then :cool:

Offline Tommy59

Going to be my last response on here I need to be honest I sent these posts being malicious I saw this girl a few times got hooked then she blocked me last week so did this as revenge, I've never barebacked but my credibility is shot so I'll apologise for it and log out.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Going to be my last response on here I need to be honest I sent these posts being malicious I saw this girl a few times got hooked then she blocked me last week so did this as revenge, I've never barebacked but my credibility is shot so I'll apologise for it and log out.

FUCKING LOWLIFE !!!!

Offline secretjones

Oh dear ..... the dreaded needy wimpy  punter  , rather than log out you should be banned ffs

Offline viper13

Oh dear ..... the dreaded needy wimpy  punter  , rather than log out you should be banned ffs

Now we don't know if it was a malicious statement or he has BB the SP and now withdrawing his claim as he is being threatened we will never know the truth   :unknown:

If it is a malicious statement the SPs going to suffer now and those of us that had an interest in the SP.  I have this one on my HL and now won't be seeing as another SP might see that I have been with a SP that's been reported as a BB'er and that will fuck me up.

FUCKING ARSHOLE   :angry:

Offline Kool Keef

Now we don't know if it was a malicious statement or he has BB the SP and now withdrawing his claim as he is being threatened we will never know the truth   :unknown:

If it is a malicious statement the SPs going to suffer now and those of us that had an interest in the SP.  I have this one on my HL and now won't be seeing as another SP might see that I have been with a SP that's been reported as a BB'er and that will fuck me up.

FUCKING ARSHOLE   :angry:

+1
I like the look of her but ain't gonna risk it now cos of this imbecile.
She might be innocent but this clown has definitely fucked her reputation on here even if he didn't fuck her raw  :thumbsdown:

Offline secretjones

serial parlour punter at the same place then takes a brave tablet and goes independant. We will never know what the true score is/was 

Offline mrfishyfoo

+1
I like the look of her but ain't gonna risk it now cos of this imbecile.
She might be innocent but this clown has definitely fucked her reputation on here even if he didn't fuck her raw  :thumbsdown:

The cunts now banned BUT you are correct his allegation is damning as I too had this one on my list.

Why he had to "get involved" is beyond me.

PAY
PODGE
PISS OFF

END OF !!!

Offline Night-Owl

She smiled at me so I thought she loved me.  :wacko:

Wanted to see this lass but won't now. Absolute cunt.  :thumbsup:

Offline thekingreturns

What a dick.... totally ruined it for this lass.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Thanks at least for the warning and the heads up.

Hope your result comes back pox free!  :thumbsup:

Don't really want to change this quote and wish cock rot upon him... but maybe just a small dose of crabs off the next girl he pumps. 🦀