Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Massage Amy - Windsor  (Read 9131 times)

10 review(s) for Sweet Sexy Pati (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnmcnabe

Something to note; this is a sold-on profile; previously seems to have been used by an SP offering the full range of sexual services, but is now used by an SP offering only FBSM. I don't think she's been reviewed, so this may be a TOFTT punt.

External Link/Members Only

Housing Estate a few minute's walk from Windsore & Eton Central station. Looked like it had a previous life as a prison; rather forboding, but don't be put off. It's easy to get lost, but clear/comprehensive instructions were given.

Comms
By text. Comms are managed by the SP. Fast responses, and clear.

Price
£90 the hour.

Service Provider
Friendly young Polish girl. Early 20s, petite. Pretty.
Amy's English is not a problem at all; no issues talking, and clearly a fluent speaker.

Services
Full body massage, with HR. It's not a full B2B experience, but she did go topless and invited contact.

Refused
Nothing asked for that wasn't on her profile; she makes clear on there what is and isn't part of her service.

The Meet
I've been wanting to get away from Chinese establishments recently, because the ladies at the places I usually go to have gotten a fair bit older over the last few months, and I've kind of been wanting to see a younger girl, given I'm not that old myself. Sensual Massage Amy's profile caught my eye a few times, but the hidden feedback, and knowledge from this website that the profile has been sold on put me off. Nevertheless, I decided the worst that could happen is a wasted journey, and decided to take a gamble, that I definitely don't regret.

A text message arranging a visit the following day was quickly responded to and confirmed, with no issues. Comms were great throughout.

Was a bit dismayed to see the housing estate the SP works out of when I turnend up, and I did have a brief thought of making my retreat, given the concerns about the profile. It is a fair bit drab - the sort of mass-housing block you might imagine in rougher parts of London. The SP had to send me an essay by text so I could navigate to the right place, but once I found the right apartment, it was OK.

Let in, with a behind-the-door trick, and first impressions were good. Amy herself is a petite Polish girl, with blonde hair, fairly short. Very friendly. Offered a drink, and led through to the room she works in. Given a choice of the massage on a bed or a proper table; opted for the former, as I've never done that before. Wouldn't recommend - a bit springy.

Amy's technique was interesting; not much force applied like I'm accustomed to from the Chinese places, and more about gentle and soft movements in various parts of the body. It's hard to describe the technique as such, but I enjoyed myself. Amy alternates between various parts of the body, slowly building up sexual tension throughout, rather than the experience I usually have in Chinese places, where they focus more on the the rest of the body, then swapping entirely to genitals towards the end. But, if your muscles are aching, I don't think they're going to be any better after seeing Amy.

About halfway through, asked to turn over, and Amy continued on with my chest, arms and legs initially, again slowly building up sexual tension over time, before working me up to a HR, making occassional eye contact.

Amy was wearing a sort of one-piece lingerie, and left the top half on initially, only offering to take it off most of the way through, but telling me off for not asking before then. Same with inviting contact and touching; these are on offer, but don't hesitate to ask or you might wait longer than you'd hope!

Do be aware that Amy's service isn't a full B2B, and she makes clear on her profile that nothing else is on offer. This said, once her top was off, she did start to run her breasts over me and teased my dick with her nipples, which was something I've never had before, and was quite sensatational.

Once the massage was over, Amy invited me to take a shower. We were at the hour at this point, but I wasn't made to feel pressured to get off in a hurry. Clean towel and toiletries were provided. Had a small chat, as I dressed, and then I was shown out.

Amy's phone went off once during the meet, which she quickly silenced and apologised for leaving off-silent. I took this as a good sign; I really don't appreciate the girl who can't put her phone down when she's seeing a client, and it really spoils the experience.

Overall
Definitely a positive experience; Amy's profile and pictures are accurate. She blurs out her face, but in person she's quite attractive, or at least I thought so.
I was expecting to meet a nice petite Polish girl for a purely-sensual massage, and that's what I got. Very welcoming, wasn't made to feel rushed to go, despite being at the hour as we finished. I do feel maybe a half hour would have been sufficient; while I prefer an hour, to remove time as a major pressure, I think Amy's range of technique was a little too narrow to really permit for that, and I found she was doing the same things several times, to fill the time. That said, having enjoyed those things she was doing, I didn't see that as a problem. Actually pretty tempted to go back, and I may well do that in the future.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. It's a pity she has no formal massage training, a deeper therapeutic massage can still be sensual if done right. I presume she was happy with you fondling her tits.

Offline johnmcnabe

Yes, you presume correctly. It was welcomed.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP I always think this type of provider is taking the piss. Seems to be getting more popular for young untrained polish girls to get away with 90% of the fee of a full service provider for a shite massage experience. I am amazed that there is business for them.  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review OP I always think this type of provider is taking the piss. Seems to be getting more popular for young untrained polish girls to get away with 90% of the fee of a full service provider for a shite massage experience. I am amazed that there is business for them.  :hi:

+1

It's a sweet spot for minimum effort vs reward. Very few skills are actually required.