Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Manchester city centre  (Read 2197 times)

148 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (141 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline LYL

External Link/Members Only

I decided to give this hottie a go after reading Al R review. Shame on me I've never heard of her before, maybe because her territory is down South.

I fired a text in the morning and received a couple half hour spots and an hour in the evening. I took the latest, I rarely go for the 30 mins punt.. wtf are we rabbits?! Obviously the girl is very popular, running the greedy cunt conveyor belt, I didn't expect that good of a service considering I was probably her 8th, 10th on the day...

The girl is a tall fit polish blonde with a naval piercing and a couple tattoos. Facially she's alright, blue eyes and decent makeup. Her English is very good better than a lot of scousers I banged lately haha.

Service wise I can't add a lot. I didn't ask nor pay extra for CIM. She is shoving her tongue in your mouth during the whole meet. She has a similar DT technique to SK, you can feel your cock banging her tongue ring if that makes sense, a bit toothy I'd say. She likes it sloppy, she even spat herself in the very beginning ha! She's easy going and you can have a laugh with her.

Our meet was very natural. I never seen her before, the usual hide behind the door trick, she pointed the right side bedroom. It crossed my mind there might be another polish hottie in the premises, but never heard or smelled another pussy in the flat. She probably was checking my ass from behind, then after I threw my Alain Delon jacket inside her drawer, she jumped on me pushing me against the wall snogging me like there's no tomorrow. Minime became hard in a sec and before I blink she's trying to unbuckle my belt. None of them can it's actually funny. She uses the blonde excuse but I know no SP could pass the buckle belt test. I show her the trick and in no time she's gagging on my cock, I have to stopp her because I didn't even have had the time to take off my pants... After I lose the socks and pants she's back choking on my cock! I throw her on the bed and check her body. Nice! Then I test her multitasking, she's quite decent at it spitting and deepthroating my cock while I bite her pussy lips and finger her cunt. I stop her and tell her I wanna fuck, she puts the condom not before she gags one more time on my cock. She then starts jumping cowgirl trying to break my cock and complaining about the bed while shoving her tongue up my throat. I then throw her in mish, legs on shoulders, then I move her a bit scissoring to get as deep as possible. She's having an innocent look biting her lips and her forefinger. I grab her and position her doggy while holding the bed thrusting as hard as I can without having a heart attack. It's one of the most energetic punts I ever had and I did have some in my career. I grab her left hand to the back and pull her hair, I spank her bum it's very red right now, I reach for her, kiss her and choke her.. she's now taking my cock prone bone! Then I shove my middle finger up her throat while banging her pussy. I then switch her to mish again and try a Nacho Vidal. They all look stupid when I do that. I rarely do it. You need to be a bit flexible for that, but we do it for 30 sec or so.. but I'm tired sweating like a pig and need a rest. My cock goes soft for a couple mins and I assume she feels bad and start sucking it. We go again for a 69. Her pussy is interesting and responsive, my cock is rock hard again and we go again. I'm throwing her around the bed and we do a mess and I finally fill the bag.. it's probably 40 mins into the meet but non stop action. I could have continued but I've been swimming an hour before seeing her and was getting tired.. all round the meet I was trying to stick a finger up her bum rubbing her wrungone, she was gentle removing my hand. I told her I'll get your ass Penelope pitstop muhaha ha haha!

She brings me a glass of water, we have a chat, she tells me she never comes to Manchester, Birmingham is her line, I tell her I survived coronavirus in Colombia showing her a pic of my fridge full of Corona Extra. She offers me a shower, I decline because I like to smell like sex, when it's time to leave she starts snogging me again and rubbing her on my cock while I push her to the wall. Fucking cunt is a teaser I leave her flat with a rock hard cock!

Overall it was a very good punt, for 130£ you can never expect this service nowadays! Hopefully she's back in the area so I can MMF her, even though she said she doesn't do DP or DVP but for 230£ and for the way she fucks is a very good deal.
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Al R

Glad the review helped - seems like you gave her a better workout than I’m capable of these days but she certainly wore me out.. maybe I need another M to assist next time  :D

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the reviews chaps :hi: I wanted to see Vicky whilst she was up this way but couldn't get away from work early enough :dash:
She's firmly in my Hot List now for when/if she returns unless I fancy a bit of a drive next time I've got time off.

Offline Al R

Cheers for the reviews chaps :hi: I wanted to see Vicky whilst she was up this way but couldn't get away from work early enough :dash:
She's firmly in my Hot List now for when/if she returns unless I fancy a bit of a drive next time I've got time off.
I really wanted to see Vicky when I knew she’d be in the NW so had to book a half day off or it wouldn’t have been possible, and also punt in Manchester for the first time which is risky for me but knowing where she’d be helped. The sacrifices we have to make sometimes... :rolleyes:

I’ve tried to persuade her to visit a bit closer to home next time..
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:21:07 pm by Al R »