Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Sensual Massage / Birmingham  (Read 6153 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anasazi11

Decided to venture out again and enjoy a sexy treat. Lola Bell had come to my attention fairly recently after reading some
reviews on here. Why did I not discover her earlier?

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Booked the day before. Initial contact was by text, sent a quick message of what I was looking for and to see if my requested appointment time was
available. We did speak on the phone to confirm and get final address details etc.

Visited this week, arrived early and parked up in a car park just off five ways island. Cost £2.50 for 2 hours.

A short 8 minute walk to Lola's appartment.
This was easy to find and very discreet. Entrance was on the front of the building. Felt safe, no prying eyes. Nice residential area
felt safe to walk about during the day. Ground floor appartment and was clean and tidy. The massage table set up in the
lounge. Nice and strong and very comfortable. The room was warm and there was music playing quietly.

Bathroom was clean with fresh towels available.

Welcomed in by Lola, with the usual hiding behind the door trick, took my shoes off and was shown to the lounge.
Lola was dressed as requested, in her schoolgirl outfit, very nice! I was given a nice welcome hug. Lola is a petite lady with
great natural tits with curves in all the right places and an amazingly tight ass.

Photos on Lola's profile are fairly accurate, initially I thought she looked a bit different, but this was because she
had her hair tied up and she does look better in the flesh.  ;)
Lola was professional when I arrived and throughout the experience, but has a cheeky look about her, a mischievious look, a twinkle in her eyes.

Started by sitting on the sofa, offered a chocolate and discussed what I was kind of services I was looking for.
This was my first time seeing Lola, so didn't quite know what to expect. I was put at ease straight away.
Lola is very helpful and helped me hang up my clothes as I got undressed. Didn't need a shower as I had just had one at home.

Started with a proper massage, then with the addition of plenty of hot oil, performed some body to body, it was great to feel her pussy and boobs sliding up and down your back.
A quick slap on the bum the sign for turn over. More sensual massage and then on to the main event.
I was allowed to touch all over her bum, legs and breasts, only her pussy was out of bounds.

Lolas cock and ball handling skills are top notch. I was in absolute heaven. Taken to the edge many times, as more hot oil was applied. The way she looks at you without breaking eye contact is amazing. Then the dirty talk pushed me to the explosive finale, I erupted like Mt Vesuvius, a weeks worth shot up into the air as my balls were thoroughly drained......every last drop. :thumbsup:

A quick clean up with wipes and tissues and was then offered a shower, which I accepted.

Another quick chat while I got dressed. No clock watching! A quick peck on the cheeks and away I went.

I left a very happy man.  :)

Services received: Proper massage, Body 2 Body massage, Sensual Massage, Teasing and HE.  :hi:

Price £80 for the hour.

I'll return again soon.

Offline Beamer

Thanks for the review.
Sounds good and with 73 positive out of 78 a clear winner........and not a single negative.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 02:39:24 am by Beamer »

Offline Pete556

Great review thanks.  Are Vicky Toria and Lola near to each other? Would like to try both soon.

Offline Littlefoot

Great review thanks.  Are Vicky Toria and Lola near to each other? Would like to try both soon.

Yes, not far away. Few mins walk.. max 5 mins  :hi:

Offline poundstock

I’ve only ever gone where shagging is on the menu but your review and other very positive reviews of Lola have got me thinking.