Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Bristol tour  (Read 1987 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Spiceoflife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1 Hour- £130

Saw her recently after very good review on here. Thanks all. Lived up to expectations.

Comms
Hassle-free via AW first then by text. Given area she was in and I came back with a proposed day and time. Agreed and asked to book on AW which I did. Confirmed on day of booking and given flat number, when arrived on street. On time and no delays. Let in straight away, about five minutes early

Central flat. Not too discreet but very busy area. Nobody would notice, unless of course you know them. Spacious, clean and modern apartment with good shower. She was touring so might be different next time. I wasn't driving but plenty of car parks nearby plus metered on street parking outside.

Girl
Hidden behind door but when I got in and turned round, wow. Looked amazing and exactly as photos. Tall, slim, toned size 8 and immaculately presented in sexy lingerie set and high heels. Had also made the effort with make up and hair. Probably a few years older than 25 - perhaps not - but certainly under 30. I almost expect it but not a concern for me. Still half my age. Lovely peachy bum and boobs on  the small side but perfect for her build. A few tattoos, I think, but didn't scream out. Might be shown in photos. Her English is near perfect.
Greeted with a long passionate kiss. Sorted out cash, offered a drink and had a quick shower. Came back to pick up where we left off.

Meet
After a few minutes standing DFK moved to the bed to carry on a passionate session that included everything I wanted. Plenty of OWO, deep, prolonged and enthusiastic. Quite noisy at times. RO, more OWO then on with a condom for sex in various positions. Finished first round and a brief lie down and chat before freshening up and going again. More OWO and lots of attention to balls. More DFK, stroking etc. before finishing with combination of oral and hand. Doesn't do CIM, well unless as an extra, but I knew that.
What I really liked about the meet was her enthusiasm and passion. Not mechanical at all, varying and changing as she picks up on what you enjoy. Certainly not a one size fits all. No rush at all. Left about 5 minutes over, so an hour exactly if you take off shower time.

Conclusion
Passionate GFE that I couldn't fault. All services I was after delivered with enthusiasm. Intelligent and easy to get on with. One of my best punts and I hope to see her again.

Pros
Great body; flawless, soft, smooth skin. Attractive, friendly and makes the effort.

Cons
Can't think of any.

Offline Al R

Very much echoes my meet with her in Manchester this week  :hi:

Vicky is one of those girls that you just know within 30 seconds of being let in the room that you’re in for a great punt...

Offline ciderhead

Absolutely, I've had the pleasure of meeting her twice and will definitely see again