Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyBustyKitty - Stotfold Incall focussed VFM  (Read 1452 times)

4 review(s) for CurvyBustyKitty (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

I saw this lady on her recent tour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes of hardcore filth, good VFM at £70.

She told me she'd been to the flat before and its excellent - modern,, clean, and amazingly easy weekend parking near Stotfold Council and the playing fields, so really easy from the A1.  She's not there now of course, but hopefully she will return.

The lady says she's 'Big and Busty' and she's not kidding - the Fishnet and Booty shots in her gallery might be a bit flattering.  Definitely her in the pictures.  'Huge tits' is more of a taster, and she's got a cheeky milf air to her.  Tits whipped out straight away to warm my hands on, and a snog with light FK, which is as much as I like.  Hint of smoker but you'd guess that from the page.

Down to action with very good OWO and then more in 69, had to ask her to give me a break to avoid a very early finish.  A bit fleshy round her pussy but seemed happy to allow me access with fingers to part if and suck, lick, finger and generally play to my satisfaction and I think her appreciation, but no fake O.

More OWO and a bit of fingering (I have short nails, she checks after prior bad experiences see her blog).  Then a vigorous doggy in which she was active with pushing back for depth and generally getting herself into a concave position, arse high and shoulders low.  She seems to like a good hard pounding.

Offered a shower but I declined - not far home and I like to savour the aftermath.  No clock watching and we went a little over.

No messing around, non stop action, does what she ways on the tin.