Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HandQueen Upney/Barking  (Read 1658 times)

Harribbo

The Mrs has been an absolute miserable cunt these days so I thought I would deservedly treat myself to a Saturday punt.

I contacted HandQueen on the Friday and the comms were very good and she said I could meet her at her at a hotel but after her bag getting robbed at the backstreet boys concert she said come to her home ha.

I got to the house and boy I wasn't disappointed, she is stunning. She dressed how I asked and she looked so fuckable in her knee high boots. We went upstairs and after a quick shower I got on the bed and we started off with lots of Dfk and tongues loads of touching etc. I then went down on her which she seemed to appreciate. After I finished she gave me the best handjob ever. Her BJ wasn't great but was ok. I asked her to get on top an the girl fucks like a racehorse she loves sex and she seemed like she really enjoyed it. I then fuck her doggy and then me on top and then she went back on top before I had one of the best orgasms I have ever had. She is a top girl. She loves her job and is so enthusiastic about sex and just loves to fuck. She's English too and not up her own arse.

After I cum, we just lied on her bed having a chat about her swinging and how much she loves sex blah blah. Really funny girl and good at carrying a convo. Didn't bother trying to cum again as we were having sex for like 45 mins anyways so I knew I wouldn't be able to shoot another load.

Overall punt 8/10

I paid £90 for 45mins and stayed for well over an hour, so defo no clock watcher.

Never been with a mixed race girl before and I will def re visit. Top girl.

5 mins walk from upney station.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Her face pic is in her private gallery, would of posted but my 24

Offline LEOJONTY

Thabj you for the review. How easy to park the car?

Harribbo