Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thalia_Brunette in Croydon: TOFTT with everything extra  (Read 1107 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5055729) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back at mine last night, free as a bird after a couple of weeks' holiday at the part-time OH's place, my cock demanded action. Having GF sex nearly every night and every single morning is all very well, but when you're suddenly unleashed it can go to your head. Which is why I decided to visit a young and local Brazilan despite her having no reviews on UKP.

After scouring Adultwork for providers close to me – I just wanted a quick shag with someone young and supple and I didn't want it to take up the whole evening – Thalia seemed the best option in the punting desert that is Croydon and its dismal districts. I thought 36 AW reviews couldn't ALL be bullshit, but it turns out they were. I paid £70 for 30 minutes.

Comms: Easy peasy at first. Spoke to Thalia on the phone and she sent me the postcode. I turned up on the spot 10 mins early and she said she was ready.

Location: Good quality flat a 10-minute walk from Croydon University Hospital. She gave me the exact address once I was there but that proved no help. Puttng the name of her block of flats into Google Maps led me to entirely the wrong block and she had to talk me in, which was difficult because her accent and the distortion you get over a phone meant me asking her to repeat everything several times. It was apparent she was talking to someone else while we were on the phone and another voice was briefly heard while I was indoors, but I never saw the other party (or parties).

Girl: If not for the matching tatoos I would have suspected a bait and switch. It's not a question of her profile pics being Photoshopped – more than she was glammed up for the photoshoot but looked as plain as pudding when I turned up. Very pasty white skin (the references to ”caramel” skin in her profile must have been written for someone else), a bit spotty in places, slightly podgy around the middle – but nothing that would have bothered me too much if she'd provided a decent service.

Meeting:
Thalia was unsmiling and monosyllabic from the start. If this had been anything other than a spur-of-the-moment desperation shag I would have walked out before handing over the cash, but it was cold and raining and she was a young woman in her 20s ready to do intimate stuff with a guy in his 60s.

In the end the encounter wasn't quite as bad as it might have been, though it was still a clear negative. I kept making conversation and every so often a bit of personality would slip through, but the overall impression was of a girl who dislikes her job and finds it difficult to hide her contempt for the men who pay her for sex.

Down to business. Thalia was in sheer black bra and panties and after I stripped off she moved in and immediately started sucking on my nipples. Not a bad start. But when I tried to pull her in for a kiss she deflected every time. Not just no Deep French Kissing but no kind of mouth kissing at all. She did nuzzle and smooch around my neck like a proper GF and when she combined this with a hand round my growing cock it felt very good indeed.

We collapsed on to the bed and she immediately started to put a condom on my cock with her mouth (always the best way). “Can we do it without?” I asked. “It's £20 extra,” she said. ”Just carry on with the condom,” I replied.

Her oral technique was practised and vigorous but thanks to the rubber barrier was not doing a whole lot for my pleasure zones. After three minutes I suggested 69 (her profile goes into raptures about how much she loves her pussy being licked). “That's extra too," she told me. “It doesn't say that on your profile,” I retorted. “It says how much you love sitting on a guy's face."

"It just lists my services... some of them are extra," she said. “The profile should make that clear,” I countered. She just shrugged.

She decided at this point that I’d had enough oral and after giving the condom some attention she flipped around into reverse cowgirl and impaled herself on my pole. Not a position I particularly like but I didn't have any say in the matter. She pounded up and down and I matched her rhythm but, really, reverse cowgirl is just lazy doggie – and doggie-style does nothing for me.

So I got her to get off and turn round and we resumed in normal cowgirl. She let me pull her down to my chest and with my hips in the right place down below I started to give her a good pounding. This was another part of the punt that I enjoyed. She carried on with the neck kissing while I roughly squeezed her ass cheeks then her tits, then sucked each of her nipples into my mouth. Still no kissing though.

This led me to quite a powerful climax and we stayed locked together while I slowed the pace afterwards. Finally, she dismounted and handed me a wet wipe. When I'd finished with that she gave me a dry tissue. Thalia was nothing if not efficient.

After a minute or two of silence while she put her lingerie back on, I looked at my watch and told her we still had 13 minutes to go. Would she like to give me a massage?

Yes, she would. No problem. She got me to lie face down, spread oil all over my back (and later my legs), and gave me a serviceable amateur massage that lasted all of... ooh... five minutes.
Then she got up and started checking her phone.

“How about some some more oral to fill out the time?” I asked. “Oral?" she demanded, as if shocked. "No, We do sexy things only until you come. Can do more massage if you like."

I didn't like and the first smile I got out of her was as I heaved my old bones off the bed and said: “Doesn't matter... I knew you were going to say that."

We chatted a bit more while I got dressed as slowly as possible and I got the occasional glimpse of a friendly girl hiding behind a wall of indifference. All a bit late to make any difference, sadly.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 02:36:46 am by A Decent Fist »

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back at mine last night, free as a bird after a couple of weeks' holiday at the part-time OH's place, my cock demanded action. Having GF sex nearly every night and every single morning is all very well, but when you're suddenly unleashed it can go to your head. Which is why I decided to visit a young and local Brazilan despite her having no reviews on UKP.

After scouring Adultwork for providers close to me – I just wanted a quick shag with someone young and supple and I didn't want it to take up the whole evening – Thalia seemed the best option in the punting desert that is Croydon and its dismal districts. I thought 36 AW reviews couldn't ALL be bullshit, but it turns out they were. I paid £70 for 30 minutes.

Comms: Easy peasy at first. Spoke to Thalia on the phone and she sent me the postcode. I turned up on the spot 10 mins early and she said she was ready.

Location: Good quality flat a 10-minute walk from Croydon University Hospital. She gave me the exact address once I was there but that proved no help. Puttng the name of her block of flats into Google Maps led me to entirely the wrong block and she had to talk me in, which was difficult because her accent and the distortion you get over a phone meant me asking her to repeat everything several times. It was apparent she was talking to someone else while we were on the phone and another voice was briefly heard while I was indoors, but I never saw the other party (or parties).

Girl: If not for the matching tatoos I would have suspected a bait and switch. It's not a question of her profile pics being Photoshopped – more than she was glammed up for the photoshoot but looked as plain as pudding when I turned up. Very pasty white skin (the references to ”caramel” skin in her profile must have been written for someone else), a bit spotty in places, slightly podgy around the middle – but nothing that would have bothered me too much if she'd provided a decent service.

Meeting:
Thalia was unsmiling and monosyllabic from the start. If this had been anything other than a spur-of-the-moment desperation shag I would have walked out before handing over the cash, but it was cold and raining and she was a young woman in her 20s ready to do intimate stuff with a guy in his 60s.

In the end the encounter wasn't quite as bad as it might have been, though it was still a clear negative. I kept making conversation and every so often a bit of personality would slip through, but the overall impression was of a girl who dislikes her job and finds it difficult to hide her contempt for the men who pay her for sex.

Down to business. Thalia was in sheer black bra and panties and after I stripped off she moved in and immediately started sucking on my nipples. Not a bad start. But when I tried to pull her in for a kiss she deflected every time. Not just no Deep French Kissing but no kind of mouth kissing at all. She did nuzzle and smooch around my neck like a proper GF and when she combined this with a hand round my growing cock it felt very good indeed.

We collapsed on to the bed and she immediately started to put a condom on my cock with her mouth (always the best way). “Can we do it without?” I asked. “It's £20 extra,” she said. ”Just carry on with the condom,” I replied.

Her oral technique was practised and vigorous but thanks to the rubber barrier was not doing a whole lot for my pleasure zones. After three minutes I suggested 69 (her profile goes into raptures about how much she loves her pussy being licked). “That's extra too," she told me. “It doesn't say that on your profile,” I retorted. “It says how much you love sitting on a guy's face."

"It just lists my services... some of them are extra," she said. “The profile should make that clear,” I countered. She just shrugged.

She decided at this point that I’d had enough oral and after giving the condom some attention she flipped around into reverse cowgirl and impaled herself on my pole. Not a position I particularly like but I didn't have any say in the matter. She pounded up and down and I matched her rhythm but, really, reverse cowgirl is just lazy doggie – and doggie-style does nothing for me.

So I got her to get off and turn round and we resumed in normal cowgirl. She let me pull her down to my chest and with my hips in the right place down below I started to give her a good pounding. This was another part of the punt that I enjoyed. She carried on with the neck kissing while I roughly squeezed her ass cheeks then her tits, then sucked each of her nipples into my mouth. Still no kissing though.

This led me to quite a powerful climax and we stayed locked together while I slowed the pace afterwards. Finally, she dismounted and handed me a wet wipe. When I'd finished with that she gave me a dry tissue. Thalia was nothing if not efficient.

After a minute or two of silence while she put her lingerie back on, I looked at my watch and told her we still had 13 minutes to go. Would she like to give me a massage?

Yes, she would. No problem. She got me to lie face down, spread oil all over my back (and later my legs), and gave me a serviceable amateur massage that lasted all of... ooh... five minutes.
Then she got up and started checking her phone.

“How about some some more oral to fill out the time?” I asked. “Oral?" she demanded, as if shocked. "No, We do sexy things only until you come. Can do more massage if you like."

I didn't like and the first smile I got out of her was as I heaved my old bones off the bed and said: “Doesn't matter... I knew you were going to say that."

We chatted a bit more while I got dressed as slowly as possible and I got the occasional glimpse of a friendly girl hiding behind a wall of indifference. All a bit late to make any difference, sadly.

Thanks for the review. She has bid on my RB for a long outcall, don’t think I’ll be accepting.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review

Perennial Question [variant]: Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 12:20:48 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac