Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankfurt  (Read 5040 times)

Offline PGTour

I am going to Frankfurt and wanted to know any recommendations for a club(s) in the city.
Have read a few of the boards but wanted some feedback from anybody on the forum who has been there in the last 6 months.   

Festisio

I recommend you go to the Palace.  12-15e cab ride from the center.  Upon entry dozens and dozens of naked hookers (1 day a week is lingerie I think).  A very good number are fit.  Brilliant.

mikey40

Im off to Frankfurt in May, whats the cost of the girls at the Palace and do they charge extras or is GFE included, ie fk,owo, maybe CIM etc, come twice in one hour? Any other good places apart from the Palace. Also reading up on the brothel walk ups, which ones are the best?

Offline Jerboa

The rate is €50 for a half hour at palace, and €100 for 1 hour, I hear some girls will try to upsell for OWO and GFE, I'd recommend you read up on the club and Frankfurt on the ISG board, there will be lots of up to date info to read there.

mikey40

Jerboa/others have you been to Sharks fkk? The more i read up on Frankfurt the more confusing it gets. Seems the palace is a total upsell, trying to get more money for FK/CIM( read somewhere they actually try to get you to do this even if you don't agree beforehand, total opposite of here where girls will tell you yes or no beforehand. 50 euros for CIM when the session is only 50 euros seems too much and never been bothered by it anyway. Also girls trying to charge 250/300 euros for one hour. Sharks seems to be 50euro for 30 mins including fk but quite a way out of towen. Still looking foward to the trip, more worried for my a mate who is coming and not done this sort of thing before, can see him get ripped off.

Offline Jerboa

Mikey, there are some sharks to be found at Palace, but upselling isn't more common than not, the problem with Palace is that it's such a well known Fkk, in the centre of Frankfurt the Euro financial capital, just imagine how many clueless chinless wonders come to Palace with eyes out on stalks, these guys are the sharks fish food, and they will hustle them for all they can get, but if you're informed and know the score these sharks aren't such a problem, once they know that you're not a clueless idiot they either steer clear of you, or begin to play nicely.

Festisio

Exactly.  I have had no problems there.  Be clear up front and you won't have problems.

CIM is extra in all FKKs I believe.  Usually takes it up to 100e

Offline LastManCumings

Frankfurt has 4 big FKK's - Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and Palace. I've been to all 4 at some stage in the last 3 yrs.

IMHO, I would rate them, in my order of preference (best to worst) - Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks and Palace.

Offline Steely Dan

The RLD near the hautbahnhof is worth a visit, if you don't want a full evening of it.  The bars who beg you in are pure rip off - but the towers can yield hidden gems. Even if you don't punt, it is interesting to see the scale of it all, right in the town centre.

mikey40

Cheers Steely Dan, was looking those up, mixed reports which ones did you find the best? Will definately visit Palace fkk and one of the others.

Offline Marmalade

Cheers Steely Dan, was looking those up, mixed reports which ones did you find the best? Will definately visit Palace fkk and one of the others.
They are all in a fairly tightly packed area. Like Soho brothels with a decent makeover. Rather than heading for a particular one, I find it's better to scour a few a compare what you see. It doesn't take long and is quite good fun!

mikey40

So off to Frankfurt next week. Anyone use their mobile for internet access whilst over there. Whats the cheapest way to do this?

Offline Jerboa

So off to Frankfurt next week. Anyone use their mobile for internet access whilst over there. Whats the cheapest way to do this?

Some UK networks are now doing special roaming deals, like X amount per day then use your own minutes abroad, you obviously need to check before you go, I've got a German Sim card, so just pop that in my phone.

mikey40

Does anyone have the link to the german site that reviews the girls of the RLD in frankfurt. Read it when i was in Frankfurt but annoyingly can't find it now im back.

Offline bbj1980

off to Frankfurt next month with a mate for a few days punting.

Weve been to Mainhatten before and are looking to do Oase this time.

Any1 any experience of any of the massage places like City Relax, Kaskade or Pams?

we will also have a good look around the RLD as you can sometimes get a decent punt.

Was wondering though - and maybe Jerboa ur the man to answer this - would there be any AO or gangbang parties? Our dates are 10th to 15th June.

Offline bbj1980

Also any1 any experience of 188 Tref club?

Offline bbj1980

Bumping this thread to see if any1 has any answers to questions I asked 2 weeks ago.

Offline bbj1980

any AO party dates or kino dates between the 10th-15th June in Frankfurt?

veyronbad

I've got to sat that from the website, Oase looks great.

Can anyone give their feedback on this place?

Is it worth going there rather than Dusseldorf, for my next excursion ?

Offline Pchew

Each club is unique but I like Oase because (a) outdoor sex in summer.  I guess you can do the same in some Dusselfdolf clubs with big gardens like Golden Time but Oase set up a few tents with open top and a temple that is slightly further out that has more privacy. (b) Girls are mostly Romanian but they are on average younger and prettier for my taste. (c) Man-only relaxing area with wifi working.  Dusselfdolf's clubs claim wifi but not all of them work. (d) outdoor pool that looks clean. (e) over 80 girls to choose in weekend and at present not many man.

The downside: (a) more upsell so you need to be more selective.  I guess this applies everywhere (b) disco/kino area is too dark.  (c) food is lousy. (d) for one hour it costs 100 euro.  some clubs in Dusselfdolf like Samya or Aca is cheaper for girls and for entry.

Offline Marmalade

Thing is though, are you going to spend the whole time shaggin-n-clubbin? Dusseldorf is a fairly pretty city with very nice shopping. Frankfurt is, well, not quite ugly as shite.

Offline bbj1980

off to frankfurt next wednesday for 6 days.

Any party dates or kino dates?

Offline bbj1980

off to Frankfurt next month with a mate for a few days punting.

Weve been to Mainhatten before and are looking to do Oase this time.

Any1 any experience of any of the massage places like City Relax, Kaskade or Pams?

we will also have a good look around the RLD as you can sometimes get a decent punt.

Was wondering though - and maybe Jerboa ur the man to answer this - would there be any AO or gangbang parties? Our dates are 10th to 15th June.

Hi all only a few days till we leave now. Was hoping jerboa or wanking could answer the a overs - or any1 else

Thanks

Offline Jerboa

Hessen isn't so good for parties, take a look at some of the Party listing sites.