Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pleasuredome - Manchester - AW  (Read 4376 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

Been trying to visit this lady for a good amount of time.
Her comms are a bit hit and miss because she has a lot of regulars and says she will switch her green light on and then not check it for a few days.

Either way, I finally got around to seeing her.

Shes as described and as per her pictures.

Paid £100 for an hours tie and tease.

No point in going over the same ground as everyone else as she's well reviewed.

Needless to say she did a fantastic job and I had a great time.
She slowly built it up and up and up. I tried to hang on longer but she's very good and eventually I couldn't hold on.

I somehow managed to fire it across my body and over my shoulder so that should be an indication of how well she built it up. I've not managed that since my 20's!

Anyway, enjoyable time. I got out on 50 minutes and so arguably could have had a bit more time but I was done and happy. No complaints at all from me.

Would I go back - very possibly for the same again. Really good VFM at only £100 notes as well.

Offline samneil15

I did try this one a few times last year but no response so gave up.

Offline Rowlanp

I did try this one a few times last year but no response so gave up.

I have visited three times and worth persevering with if you still like the idea of spending sometime with Andrea.

Offline Silva21

I have visited three times and worth persevering with if you still like the idea of spending sometime with Andrea.

She's knows what she's doing. I was blindfolded so I wasn't entirely sure but it felt fantastic!

Offline Bustydusty

She's knows what she's doing. I was blindfolded so I wasn't entirely sure but it felt fantastic!

Think that’s a good way to go tbh as the looks definitely don’t match the (excellent) services she provides

Offline cash2spare

Think that’s a good way to go tbh as the looks definitely don’t match the (excellent) services she provides

Oh right is she a bit of a minger then looks wise out of 10?   6, 6½?

Offline Bustydusty

Oh right is she a bit of a minger then looks wise out of 10?   6, 6½?
I wouldn’t say a minger but she’s a big girl - maybe 5 ish out of 10 imo

Offline RandomGuy99

How big is big?  Size 14?  6'4"?

Offline S1rapped

After reading your review and others on here I decided to pop over myself and try the tie and tease.

I’ll sort a review out shortly

Offline Bustydusty

Offline Silva21

I didn't think she was 'a big girl' but she's mid to late 40's.
I didn't think she was a minger either tbh

Offline Steve McQueen

I had the blind folded tie and tease. Something I had always wanted to try and it was a real experience , she certainly knows what she’s doing. She knew all about UKP and was happy for me to do a review. I can’t understand why I’ve never been back but that’s the nature of this hobby.

Offline cash2spare

Looking on her profile there are pics of a guy taking pics of her sucking his cock, taken from high up.
Is there a hidden camera above the bed? lloks like it to me.

Offline magpie252

Looking on her profile there are pics of a guy taking pics of her sucking his cock, taken from high up.
Is there a hidden camera above the bed? lloks like it to me.
She did have a full time partner, she states on her profile that all photos are of him.
They did provide a 'couple' service, but I think they have split up now.

Offline antsz

Tried booking her a few times but all i got was radio silence then a reply about 3 weeks after the date i was looking at  :timeout:

Offline Silva21

Tried booking her a few times but all i got was radio silence then a reply about 3 weeks after the date i was looking at  :timeout:

Your best bet is to ask for her phone number and then text her either the day before or on the day.