Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: caryshollyjones (AKA Welsh) - Swansea  (Read 5905 times)

Salt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Its been a couple of years since I first saw CSJ but I see she is back in town touring, so I thought it was appropriate to share my past experience.....

Her pics were accurate although they are the same pics she was using 2 years ago so I can't confirm what her body looks like today.....

For me looks wise she's a 5/10

Her body was 8/10

Personality 8/10

CBJ 7/10

overall experience 7/10. would I recommend? Yes; at her price point its value for money. Would I return? No

Apologies for the briefness of the review

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:55:45 pm by Salt »

SirFrank

I have 2 punting rules - I don't punt with girls who offer bareback and I don't punt with birds with double barrel names. For the latter reason I couldn't bang WelshHolly-Jones. My general impression is anyone with a double barrel name is a cunt
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:22:27 pm by SirFrank »

Offline ciscoxxx69

I have 2 punting rules - I don't punt with girls who offer bareback and I don't punt with birds with double barrel names. For the latter reason I couldn't bang WelshHolly-Jones. My general impression is anyone with a double barrel name is a cunt

Seems resonable SirFrank .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ampersand

My general impression is anyone with a double barrel name is a cunt

So you aren't my old friend Frank Ponsonby-Smythe then?

SirFrank

Haha. No. Anyone with a double barrelled name can fuck off and die. What a pointless exercise.

Offline jawill

I met her last year in Cardiff. I agree looks wise she is average but had a lovely personality I agree in that while I also enjoyed myself, I probably wouldn't return .