Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xNaomiQuinnx - Nottingham  (Read 1534 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3992018) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chrisj1967

External Link/Members Only

Contacted Naomi through AW and received a number. I did find a number on here on one of the reviews but didn't get any response from that and it didn't match the number given through AW. Location is St Ann's, but only just and walkable from city centre. She does have a cat, which had a smelly shit as I got there.  :scare:

Naomi declares that she is 29 and size 10, I see no reason to believe that isn't accurate. An attractive lady who obviously keeps in shape. She quickly cleared the massage table of study books. £70 for 30mins. Massage itself isn't much to write about, but then she started b2b, which was top notch. Turned over and received OWO, which was well delivered. We moved into 69, which we both clearly enjoyed. My finale was delivered by hand. Cleaned up then left.

Much better than paying £60 for a massage with HE in my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:56:51 pm by chrisj1967 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
She looks fit, shame she isn’t going further that just oral but good find/ review matey, I’m interested just for her  body and owo