Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sluty Hot Eva - Carshalton  (Read 4452 times)

Offline samreece

Girl: External Link/Members Only
15 minutes £40

Definitely the same girl in the photos (was going there just for oral).
Hit the mark on the day, decent bj with her pumping her head all the way up and down until completion, held her arms down so she definitely knew what I was after. Very short and sweet really, friendly girl good conversation. Would definitely return if in the area again and fancy cumming in the back of a throat!!

Offline Fully Sated

Definitely the same girl in the photos...

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

For some reason I don't seem to be able to upload/download/post the other two photos?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 03:33:34 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Muff licker

Not really a stunner but i guess its ok for a throat dump

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Just to confirm CIM was included? Reasonable as ML said for a blow & go. What nationality would you say she is?

Offline samreece

I would say she’s Hungarian or polish, definitely Eastern European. Yeah cim was included and no wincing, took it down like a champ.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I would say she’s Hungarian or polish, definitely Eastern European. Yeah cim was included and no wincing, took it down like a champ.

:hi:
Anything round that way that is remotely positive is a bonus IMO.

Offline jayreal

Profile link above seems old, does she have a newer profile or adultwork one?

Offline Hunter22

Girl: External Link/Members Only
15 minutes £40

Definitely the same girl in the photos (was going there just for oral).
Hit the mark on the day, decent bj with her pumping her head all the way up and down until completion, held her arms down so she definitely knew what I was after. Very short and sweet really, friendly girl good conversation. Would definitely return if in the area again and fancy cumming in the back of a throat!!

Eva is back this is her new profile.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac