Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing - Ilford hotel outcall  (Read 3447 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nosser2

Roxy responded to a RB on AW for 2hrs for £200.

The meet took place in the Holiday Inn Express in Ilford about 2 weeks ago.

There were some problems with comms, but they were pretty much down to me using a crappy £10 Tesco mobile as my punting phone - it really is time I upgraded to something that works from a battery rather than being steam powered! Roxy almost never turned up as she messaged me a couple of times whilst I was driving and I wasn't able to read her messages or answer them. By the time I arrived (late) at the hotel and got back to her, she had pretty much decided I was ignoring her and so she hadn't got ready. I managed to persuade her that I wasn't dicking her about, and so she agreed to meet, but about 40 minutes or so later than originally planned.

I met her in the lobby as the hotel has key card access in the lift to the rooms. She is not what I would call a stunner, but she is reasonably attractive in the girl next door way (as others have said) and is small and slim - a real spinner! She is possibly a year or two older than her stated age, but it could be about right. She claims to be a student in her third year if memory serves me right, and who cares whether that is true or not?

When I met her she was wearing an ankle length coat. Her English is also very good. I had asked her to wear a skirt or dress, and stockings and suspenders. She took the coat off once in the room to reveal a miniskirt underneath and no stockings - however I put down the difference in attire from what was requested to the earlier comms issues and her having given up on me and no doubt forgetting what I had asked for.

Once the paperwork was sorted, she moved in for some kissing, and it was reasonably DFK and pretty passionate. Before long she started undressing me and ended up on her knees in front of me taking my cock in her mouth with my jeans and pants round my ankles. I let her carry on with this for a while before standing her up, bending her over, lifting her skirt up, pulling her knickers to one side and sticking my tongue in her pussy.

She really is very slim and petite, but says on her profile that size is not an issue when it comes to anal. As I have said on previous reviews, I have had problems before due to my size as some girls have refused vaginal sex with me because my dick is too big - it's not so much the length, as the girth. Certainly whenever I see a girl say that A levels are size dependent, I know that generally means it's not on the menu for me. With such a slight girl as Roxy, I did wonder if she would manage.

Anyway, after a while of eating out her pussy, I asked if anal was possible. She said so long as I took it slow to begin with. What then followed was a real good arse fucking - started slow as requested, before building up a real steam and giving her such a pounding I'm sure she was almost able to give me a blow job at the same time!

She seemed to enjoy kissing as much as I do during the booking, occasionally arching her back to kiss me as I was ramming into her from behind.

Thought the booking, we tried a number of positions including cowgirl, reverse cowgirl (vaginal and anal) and spoons (anal). She never flinched whether I pushed my cock, tongue or finger up her arse. Amongst the highlights were two fingers in her fanny and one right up her arse so i was holding her like a bowling ball, and a finger deep in her arse as I fucked her doggy style and could feel my cock going in and out with the tip of my finger.

When I was ready to pop, she happily lay on her back on the bed whilst I knelt over her and blew my load into her mouth. She went off into the bathroom and I assume she spat it out in there.

I still had about 25 minutes of the booking time left, but I'm a one pop man and was very satisfied to boot, so I suggested she might want to get dressed.

Overall I had a great time with a young, small and slim girl who could certainly take a very good anal pounding, whilst making all the right noises as if she was enjoying herself.

Would I see her again - the answer is a definite yes, although the reality is I probably won't as I like to go for someone new each time I punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review.

Is she as slim as her pics suggest? Profile says size 6.

:hi:

Offline Nosser2

Thanks for your review.

Is she as slim as her pics suggest? Profile says size 6.

:hi:

I'd say size 6 or even smaller is right. She is indeed not just very small, but very slim to go with it.

Offline mightymunce

I'd say size 6 or even smaller is right. She is indeed not just very small, but very slim to go with it.

Are her boobs C-cups?

Offline Nosser2

Are her boobs C-cups?

Something I forgot to mention in my review was one slight negative for me was her boobs. She had a kind of lace basque thing on that she never removed, so never properly freed her boobs even after taking her bra off.

They may well be C cups, but difficult to tell when they are being squeezed out over the top of clothing. The disappointing thing was that they appeared to be quite flabby and not at all firm - although that could also be due to the clothing and the way they were being squashed out. You can probably tell from my review that this was a minor issue for me that didn't affect the overall booking, but her boobs were a disappointment nonetheless.

Offline mightymunce

Something I forgot to mention in my review was one slight negative for me was her boobs. She had a kind of lace basque thing on that she never removed, so never properly freed her boobs even after taking her bra off.

They may well be C cups, but difficult to tell when they are being squeezed out over the top of clothing. The disappointing thing was that they appeared to be quite flabby and not at all firm - although that could also be due to the clothing and the way they were being squashed out. You can probably tell from my review that this was a minor issue for me that didn't affect the overall booking, but her boobs were a disappointment nonetheless.
On her WhatsApp pic, they look a bit droopy

Offline finn5555

She is due here anytime soon  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review

Offline Royd30

How does one make contact to make a booking, anyone know if she visits west London area...thx and rgds

Offline finn5555

How does one make contact to make a booking, anyone know if she visits west London area...thx and rgds

Contact her via AW  External Link/Members Only
Not sure if she covers West London would need to ask  :hi:

Offline Nosser2

I made my contact through her responding to a reverse booking and thereby also shaved a few pounds off of her advertised rates. Of course, that is very much hit and miss and doesn't guarantee a response from her especially if you are some distance away, and a direct contact via AW as Finn suggests would probably be your best bet.