Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay - Birmingham - Off Broad street  (Read 4712 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline James

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Half an Hour meeting - 100 of my hard earned cash
Evening, Happened in the Christmas holidays, i was in need of a gfe over christmas break and needed someone dependable. Cahrdonnay fits the bill.
Now shes not a hunnie facially, but fits the bill when you are in need of good gfe type sex. Plus her body is amazing.

Communications were through text message and calling when by her place.

Girl- Everyone can see her pics on the site and body. Slightly Photoshoped.  Smelt fresh, a bit of lippy on. Dressed in a nice lingerie set. although wasn't on for long.

As soon as i got into her place, she snogged me, and we felt each other up. She asked if i want a drink or shower. Shower was already taken at home. Had a drink. Now we started, a proper snog fest and then onto the bed. We took each others clothes off, and she put my hard cock in her mouth. Gave me a nice blowjob. Then we went for sex. First doggy. then missionary and finished in pronebone.
Lay down after for a bit hugging. Then shower was offered, Showered up.
She doesnt push you out straight away after 30 mins is up and any shower time is not included.
Paid her and left.

In peak times you may have to book her a week in advance. I booked her over the holidays about 4 days before. She gets busy, but says she only sees a few a day, hence that is why she books up so quick.
I would see again when in need of GFE sex as she is reliable in service and good in the bedroom. Its just i am in the search of a hunnie that can give same service

Thats me also done for a bit seeing girls. i need to research a bit and maybe change my strategy. had a few bad meets, so need to get the good ones in
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 08:53:53 pm by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. I notice in your reviews you regularly use the word hunnie. To educate my ignorance what is your definition /description of a hunnie  :hi:

Offline James

Thanks for the review. I notice in your reviews you regularly use the word hunnie. To educate my ignorance what is your definition /description of a hunnie  :hi:

Hunnie is someone really attractive facially. Model type looks.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Barneydub

But you said she’s not facially attractive?

Offline Littlefoot

But you said she’s not facially attractive?
He also said she’s not a ‘hunnie’ Which I would disagree with personally, saying that I haven’t seen her for about 3 years. Perhaps I haven’t met the same amount of ‘hunnies’ as James’s to compare her with.  :unknown:

Now shes not a hunnie facially, but fits the bill when you are in need of good gfe type sex. Plus her body is amazing.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 07:50:07 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

I’ve just looked at her recent pics, looks to have aged a fair bit to me facially in 3 years. So perhaps not quite a ‘hunnie’ (to use James’s terminology). Still looks decent to me though.  :hi:

Offline The Wagged Wascal

I saw her a couple of times a few years ago and was not impressed either by her looks or by her performance.

Offline Littlefoot

I saw her a couple of times a few years ago and was not impressed either by her looks or by her performance.

Shame you didn’t review, as she has mainly positive and a few neutrals. And your experiences sound either neutral or negative and would have added more balance to her reviews.

You wasn’t impressed by her looks, but made a return visit?

Shame you didn’t review, as she has mainly positive and a few neutrals. And your experiences sound either neutral or negative and would have added more balance to her reviews.

You wasn’t impressed by her looks, but made a return visit?

In my defence, I think I saw her well before I registered on AW but I have no way of proving that so you'll just have to take my word for it.

And yes, I wasn't impressed by her looks or performance but did go back a second time something which I recall regretting at the time and something I have never done since.

Offline shed

In my defence, I think I saw her well before I registered on AW but I have no way of proving that so you'll just have to take my word for it.

And yes, I wasn't impressed by her looks or performance but did go back a second time something which I recall regretting at the time and something I have never done since.

Out of interest what made you do a second visit when you weren't impressed first time around. That's quite unusual.  :hi:

Out of interest what made you do a second visit when you weren't impressed first time around. That's quite unusual.  :hi:

I can think of a number of reasons why I might have gone back but, in reality, it was so long ago that I can't remember so to give a definite answer would be little more than guesswork.

Offline Littlefoot

I remember someone on here that made 3 separate visits to the same WG, all 3 visits were negative according to him, and not one review to warn us. He’s since been banned on an unrelated matter... well I say it was unrelated, but banning reason was telling... ‘obsessed  troll’.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 07:55:25 am by Littlefoot »

Offline MrBamboo

She is a good solid punt, but a limited likes list doesn't make it very good VFM at those rates.

Offline shed

I can think of a number of reasons why I might have gone back but, in reality, it was so long ago that I can't remember so to give a definite answer would be little more than guesswork.

You can think of a number of reasons...... But you can't remember...... I am trying to work that one out  :unknown: :hi:    Anyway, moving on.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 08:42:14 am by shed »