Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DonnaX - Walsall  (Read 8714 times)

23 review(s) for DonnaX (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Hot-Dog1298

After my last disaster, it was time to try a more established SP - and after firing off a few texts, DonnaX was crowned winner of the £70 prize pot. Punt was about 4 months back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Fired off a few texts, Donna came back quickly and after a brief chat, I found myself driving to her pad. She gave me clear instructions of how to get there and where's best to park (small cark park close to her place).

Price: £70hh

Location: Don't know the area, though seemed OK. Small appartment with an upstairs for the "entertaining".

The lady: As per pics, they're accurate; I found her less appealing in the flesh, not sure why, she just wasn't my type - nice personality though, quite chatty and put me at ease.

Service: Stripped naked, some kissing to kick-off, then Donna gave me a great toy show; showing off in a few different positions - the view was magnificent. While playing she proceeded to give me OW (my choice) and before I knew it, I was at the point of no return - bag off, and unloaded on her impressive rack. Despite Donna's best efforts, the little fella was done, and so it was time to say our goodbyes.

Conclusion: Enjoyed Donna's company, although she wasn't really my type of gal. I wouldn't return, though that is not a reflection of her services, just personal choice.

Offline JontyR

Whenever I see a positive review of Donna I am tempted to start a thread on "Girls who are universally well regarded who you thought were rubbish".

Can't leave a review of my experience as it must be over a decade ago but there are still a lot of the photos that tempted me into contacting her then on her profile and they seemed out of date then.

I still remember to this day extracting my cock from her mouth with the long graze marks her teeth had left on my glans. This left me panic stricken and I was straight round the clinic then and a couple of months later. All clear mind. 

Nah, never again. Fair play to those who have enjoyed the experience on offer though.  I suppose its proof that in this game that two people may just not gel no matter what others may say.

Offline Mutantlarry

I always enjoy seeing Donna. I’ve seen her in the last couple of months. I think her venue has changed now, still Walsall based though. I think she has a bit less availability than she used to as well. Still a great girl to see and will always take great care of you.

Offline Beamer

I always enjoy seeing Donna. I’ve seen her in the last couple of months.

But no review??

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
    30/05/24 @ 15:15
  • Reviews: 5
I couldn't let her loose on my dick with those Gnasher's.

Offline Mutantlarry

But no review??

I didn’t feel I had anything new to add to her existing reviews. I had asked if she wanted a review and said she’d prefer some feedback on aw.

I’ll write a review if you’d like?

Offline Beamer

I didn’t feel I had anything new to add to her existing reviews. I had asked if she wanted a review and said she’d prefer some feedback on aw.

I’ll write a review if you’d like?

Am amazed that you asked a WG if she wanted you to review her? Assume by that she knows your name on here?
Everything about reviews on UKP indicate AW reviews are not worth reading or accepting as realistic.
All UKP reviews are worthwhile.

Offline millbush

Am amazed that you asked a WG if she wanted you to review her? Assume by that she knows your name on here?
Everything about reviews on UKP indicate AW reviews are not worth reading or accepting as realistic.
All UKP reviews are worthwhile.

I've done that to be fair I'd have thought by the review a WG could easily work out who it was anyway if they cared,can't see a problem.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline just_me

Whenever I see a positive review of Donna I am tempted to start a thread on "Girls who are universally well regarded who you thought were rubbish".

Can't leave a review of my experience as it must be over a decade ago but there are still a lot of the photos that tempted me into contacting her then on her profile and they seemed out of date then.

I still remember to this day extracting my cock from her mouth with the long graze marks her teeth had left on my glans. This left me panic stricken and I was straight round the clinic then and a couple of months later. All clear mind. 

Nah, never again. Fair play to those who have enjoyed the experience on offer though.  I suppose its proof that in this game that two people may just not gel no matter what others may say.

Haha I'm the same and been a while so looks must have gone downhill since then.... did wonder how gets so many positives but must be the fact she is filthy

Offline davesjames

i've never hit it off with her ive seen her a fewtimes just feels cold, i think it just comes down to little spark between us, its a shame shes right by my work and id love a regular

Offline shed

i've never hit it off with her ive seen her a fewtimes just feels cold, i think it just comes down to little spark between us, its a shame shes right by my work and id love a regular

Out of interest, why have you seen her a few times if you didn't hit it off with her and you had a cold feeling.  :hi:

Offline davesjames

Few reasons

Used to wank over her old old site before I started punting
I fancy her
Proximity
In the hope that at some point we would click.

Offline Walsalllad15

Agree with above,  there was always something about her. Yet when I went to see her many years ago, always felt cold, lack of conversation and just didn't want to be there. Tried 3 times and felt same way all the times. Never had it with anyone I've seen before .