Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Bury  (Read 2341 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline johnsmith0123

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed WG on here, but thought I'd still share one of my few bookings. Took place few weeks ago.

£120 1hour

Communication: Sent a few messages over adultwork and agreed a booking later the same day. Easy and quick comms.

Girl: Decent looking and a cracking body with a nice ass.

Location: A flat in Bury, easily found with the sat nav it was just off one of the main roads. Plenty of street parking, not the most discreet (Car pulled up directly outside I was waiting)

Service: Greeted at the door with a hug and kiss. Paperwork sorted and we started off with DFK (which I requested beforehand and she delivered throughout the punt). Then moved onto OWO very sloppy, popped first time in her mouth, she then went bathroom presuming to spit. Lay on bed for a back massage and recharge, not long after DFK again followed by OWO this time laying on bed. After sometime of this received some rimming and back to OWO. Then on with the hat and sex in reverse cow girl before i popped. She tried hard for round 3, but I couldn't manage. So went in for a quick shower and was out of the door pretty much bang on the hour.

Conclusion: A great punt with a well reviewed girl, nothing new to previous reviews. Would I see again? Most likely.