Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae - Liverpool  (Read 1726 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline JammyD

Amber is from Geordie land but tours Liverpool which is where I saw her.

External Link/Members Only

Contact was via AW then text, if I recall she asks you to confirm on the afternoon of the meet.
Paid £80 for 30 mins at a hotel on the docks near the Arena. If you have not been to the hotel before the lifts are too the left of reception as it’s not that obvious (no instructions given other than room number).

Door opens and greeted by Amber-Rae wearing basque and stockings minus heels (no advance request made) immediate thoughts were just an average looking MILF, age advertised 38, it’s around that but maybe couple years older. Tanned around size 10-12, I wouldn’t say naturally good looking, plenty of make up, lip filler, lashes, hair extensions, nails etc... no real smile... she just walked over and lay on the bed and said “get your kit off”. Now the few times this has happened I generally get the feeling the WG can’t be arsed and is going through the motions and Baby JD usually likes a bit of build up (sensitive chap).

Action starts and she’s on all fours on the bed kissing my chest (instant boner). Get a nice BJ too she likes to take it slow and is pretty good at the cock worship. There was Doggy, Cowgirl, Mish but felt a bit average so reverted back to cock worshipping BJ (she is good at sucking dick) which made me blow my load.
Spent the rest of time Reverse Oral, fingering and LFK.. was out the door in 30 mins.

Mixed feelings hence the neutral. Left feeling like I had a decent BJ but no real connection with her and left feeling I wouldnt return.

JD

Offline luvpearlstits

Interesting feedback.
I saw her in Glasgow a few weeks back and would also mark neutral, for different reasons.
I thought she was quite attractive and dressed brilliantly but her blowjob was disappointing, she only took the head of my knob but wouldn't take the whole shaft. She also wouldn't let me finger her pussy.
She was a good shag though and pumping her with her legs up over my shoulders was great.
Overall a 7/10