Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera near Warren Street  (Read 4064 times)

41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CupidStunt

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed, nothing new to add tbh.

£150 for 1 hour incall

Arranged by PM on UKE, quite perfunctory (suspect she doesn't indulge long email types) and clearly does't spend a lot of time logged in to UKE (replies in 1 hour to overnight range).

Given address day before (upon confirmation text) and given flat number a few minutes before start.

I had a previous session with Ameera about 5 years ago and was pleasantly surprised to find she's better looking than I remembered. I liked her curves and she has excellent skin tone with a real sparkle to her smile.

Although her act is more polished now there was none of that tired/slightly resentful or mechanical vibe that some sw's have. She's friendly and very good company overall.

She applies lube after the condom is put on.

I enjoyed her oral technique (deep, no hands), DFK was sensual and unreserved. She's not lazy doing cowgirl without hesitation and has, for me at least, that GFE/PSE down to a tee.

Her physicality, easy going manner and excellent sense of humour made her an absolute pleasure to be with. Obviously, YMMV.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks CupidStunt! I hope to see Ameera soon as a duo with Busty Dee!

Offline Bassman

In some of her pics she looks pretty slim, in some others a few pounds extra. How would you describe her now, not sure her pics are up to date you see.

Offline CupidStunt

In some of her pics she looks pretty slim, in some others a few pounds extra. How would you describe her now, not sure her pics are up to date you see.

When a session goes well it tends to be a bit of a blur for me and my attention to this kind of detail's not great.

As I remember her, Ameera's not skinny at the moment; her breasts are slightly fuller and legs slightly shapelier than some of the pics.

She didn't have a buddha/jelly belly - at one point, as she reached across me, I notice her stomach did not sag and it had a nice slight curve to it.

Facially, I thought she was nicely filled out in that not at all gaunt or doughy.

Beyond fat:muscle ratio's she seems really healthy at the moment which, for me, is a big part of how sexy I find someone.

Offline cloud

She has some recent pics on her uke profile that are representative of how she looked last time I saw her (in Jan).

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 12:03:40 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline cloud

The bottom picture is the most accurate to my memory. Thanks for adding the pics, I would have struggled to do so.

Offline Bassman

Cheers guys, her service and recommendations from others have her high in my list.

Is she of Indian descent?

Offline cloud

Cheers guys, her service and recommendations from others have her high in my list.

Is she of Indian descent?

No, half Czech/Arabic.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 12:24:18 pm by cloud »

Offline Fully Sated

The bottom picture is the most accurate to my memory. Thanks for adding the pics, I would have struggled to do so.

You are most welcome.

Offline stayer

When I met her (twice) a few years ago she was very slim but she's added some pounds which looks better I think.

She's half Czech half Yemeni, speaks good English.