Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY HOT CARMEN ..... WASTE OF TIME  (Read 1182 times)

1 review(s) for BIANCA hottie XxXx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline darkknightrises

External Link/Members Only

One to avoid.

Carmen was based in a hotel on the bath rd near Heathrow.

Was in the Area for work, rang Carmen who told me she was available str8 away so got to her hotel & was given her room number.

Dark haired Bulgarian nice body with lots of tattoos speaks perfect English. She took the money & popped into the bathroom where I heard her talking to someone as she had her phone in her hand I thought she was talking into that, I later found out she had her mate in there!!. told me to undress on her way into the bathroom...

she joined me on the bed but no sign of kissing or owo, she rolled the condom on & started to to give a blow job / hand job with more hand than mouth, stopped her & she grunted " what you want to do " ... figured out it was best just to get it over with so got on top & pumped away until completion. Only just started to squirt inside the condom when she pulled it out so came more "outside" than "inside" her !!.

As soon as I wiped myself with a tissue she asked if I was ready for a 2nd go !! ....told her needed more than 10 secs to recover!....asked for a massage  but she moaned her wrists hurt so could/would not give me 1.....

Decided to cut my losses & got dressed, asked her if I could use the bathroom to wash my hands but she hesitated & told me her friend was in there but if I waited she would ask her to come out, told her to forget it & left

Crap, rushed service by a lady who does not do things listed on her profile.....

much better out there.

abdul

External Link/Members Only

One to avoid.

Carmen was based in a hotel on the bath rd near Heathrow.

Was in the Area for work, rang Carmen who told me she was available str8 away so got to her hotel & was given her room number.

Dark haired Bulgarian nice body with lots of tattoos speaks perfect English. She took the money & popped into the bathroom where I heard her talking to someone as she had her phone in her hand I thought she was talking into that, I later found out she had her mate in there!!. told me to undress on her way into the bathroom...

she joined me on the bed but no sign of kissing or owo, she rolled the condom on & started to to give a blow job / hand job with more hand than mouth, stopped her & she grunted " what you want to do " ... figured out it was best just to get it over with so got on top & pumped away until completion. Only just started to squirt inside the condom when she pulled it out so came more "outside" than "inside" her !!.

As soon as I wiped myself with a tissue she asked if I was ready for a 2nd go !! ....told her needed more than 10 secs to recover!....asked for a massage  but she moaned her wrists hurt so could/would not give me 1.....

Decided to cut my losses & got dressed, asked her if I could use the bathroom to wash my hands but she hesitated & told me her friend was in there but if I waited she would ask her to come out, told her to forget it & left

Crap, rushed service by a lady who does not do things listed on her profile.....

much better out there.

Sorry to hear your bad experience, bro.  Feedback hidden I shall say she is definitely providing crap services to all clients.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why on earth do you guys waste your money on girls who provide photos that are fucking useless.   :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blue

... And hidden feedback should always be a warning that something isn't quite right; AW should really remove this option.