Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TonedAndTantalising - 1 hour Incall Batley £160  (Read 1817 times)

4 review(s) for TonedAndTantalising (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5879725) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7360517) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5977225) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TonedAndTantalising - 1 hour Incall Batley - £160

This was a second attempt to arrange a meet.  The first attempt by the time Jess replied to my email, 3 days later saying she had been away for a few days, I had made other plans, work replated.

This second attempt took 4 days for her to reply to my email, again saying she had been in Dublin for a few days,  however I was quite flexible that week and I was able to make anytime she was available.  Jess changes her availability dates regular and sometime the ones showing are not always her available dates but she does try to keep them up to date, so she tells me.

On the morning of our meet Jess asked me to make contact via email to confirm as her phone would not be switched on until a later time and that she would have access to AW better, work related issues, so sent a msge and she responded quite quick that morning.  I then sent her a msg saying I would next make contact via text on arrival.

Date and time sorted and Jess sent her contact number and post code, Sat Nav said 23 mins from mine but set off in plenty time, good job as Sat Nav said I had arrived at my detination outside the fucking Metro Bus Station.   :mad:  I had previosly look at google map so I went a bit further out of the town centre, stopped and put post code back in.  This time it took me to a road I recognised from Google Maps so knew I was on the right road and could visually remember the route, anyway the sat nav got it right this time and said I had arrived this time at the right location.  :thumbsup:

The location is a large building complex converted into appartment flats and each building is made up of appartment blocks with a name to them, there is plenty of onsite parking and the car park is huge.  When I arrived I saw a notice on one of the buildings saying something about parking and a fine of £100. Couldn't quite see from my car all of the writing, a chap was walking towards me, looked like some sort of maintanance chap so I asked him what that sign was saying about parking as I was visiting a friend.  He said parking is not a problem for visitors and it's just saying you can't park your car which may obstruct access to some areas to the buildings, so all was good and I parked up.

Arrived with 15 mins to spare and sent a message about 10 mins before arrange meet time to say I had arrived and asked her which was her appartment block, Jess responded and gave me the name and said she would let me know when she was on her way down to let me into the appartment complex as it was card entry only and told me what she would be wearing.

I was parked in the middle of the parking area and then moved my car to approx 15 mtrs from the main entrance she gave me, it was a cold day, windy and slight rain so I wanted to get as close as I could.

Right on our booking time received a text to say she was on her way down so out of my car and went to the main entrance where she arrived and let me in.  OMG she is fucking stunning, about 5'6 slim, very attractive.  The sort that walks past you in the street and you turn to have another look and she turns round and catches you, or your missuss catches you and slaps the back of your head.   :rolleyes:

Jess was dressed in a nice summer style dress when she came to let me in and looked good enough to eat and I really tried during our meet, belive me!!   :yahoo:

This complex is immaculate and impressive as you walk in, can't say too much as it will give her location/address away. The appartment itself is really nice, which at the end of our time she showed me some of it, really nice indeed.

Once in her appartment she turned and gave me a really nice long soft sensual kiss with light tongues, I had an instant hard on.  Put the paper work on a dresser and she didn't check it or move it, just left it there and then she offered me a drink.  As we were making conversation I took my coat off, shirt then trousers and Jess was standing taking them from me one by one and putting them on a hanger, I was just going to put them side of bed on the floor, it was beginning to feel like she was my fucking maid, bless her.  :)

She dropped her dress to reveal a lime green basque with tan stocking, fucking hell what a body, toned, fit and tanned, and piercing blue eyes looking at me, I paid her a complement and she told me she had been in the gym earlier to burn some carbs, she keeps herself fit and it's shows, could feel myself dribbling so quickly licked my lips and closed my mouth.    :yahoo:

Laid on the bed and she just wrapped herself round me and began to sensually FK light tongues, OMG she can sensually kiss and with enthusiasm, it was full on for the full hour, it couldn't have been better. Our hands were everywhere, groaping and lots of foreplay just what you expect with a GFE meet.

Slid the shoulder straps from her basque  to reveal some very nice enhanced breasts nice and soft to the touch which I had a good lick and suck, then some more kissing whilst I played with them.  Then went back down to her breasts and then kissed my way down to her pussy.
Licked her inner thights and pushed my tongue under the basque crutch area just managing to lick the lips of her pussy, just to tease her a little, well that was my plan.  Jess after a few minutes reached down to the crutch of the basque, it had press studs to it and she just pulled it away to reveal a nice shaved pussy and 2 labia lips peeking out.  Licked around  the edges and over the top of her pussy, just to tease a little, tasted nutral, no lube and a little moist not enough to put a finger in so I then licked away looking up at Jess as she became more moist. 

After a while she began to gyrate and make a little noise (can't make a lot of noise in this appartment as the walls are that thin, as she pointed out at the beginning).  Then Jess sat up leaning on her elbows looking down at me and I kept eye contact as she came to orgasm, I kept licking slowly until she pulled away and couldn't take anymore.   :P

Laid side by side and more sensual kissing and she wrapped herself round me, her arms, legs her whole body and really went for it, passionate sensual kissing, I felt like a parcel tied up and couldn't get out, fucking awsome. she really went for the GFE and made you feel that it was for real.  :thumbsup:

Then it was a OW BJ, (which I was aware of before the meet), really nice and deep and ball licking.  Jess then sat on my cock at the base of the shaft and rubbed her warm pussy lips up and down the shaft whilst hold my cock and wanking him from time to time, this was really nice and leaned down from time to time for some more sensual kissing.

After a while she then slid him in CG and went at a steady pace to start with, then built up speed and after a few more minutes she went for it, I could feel her getting more wet and she looked to be concentrating, her hair was all over her face and she looked a little flushed, I could see her tanned body moist with sweat, this went on for a few minutes, it looked as though she was working up to another orgasm then she collaped onto me and some more sensual kissing.  Not sure if she orgasmed again, it looked and felt as though she did but who knows.   :unknown:

As she collaped onto me I flipped her over into mish, keeping my cock in her as we did.  I went nice and slow at first snogging each other face off, we said a few words from time to time in mish, but can't remember for the life in me now what the fuck we said.  I could feel the little fella was enjoying this as we sensually kissed and could feel the sap rising and she could tell too.  As we were sensually kissing she gently held my botton lip between her teeth licking my bottom lip, our lips still locked together looking into my eyes with those piercing blue eyes, for the last 30 seconds or so we were nose to nose staring into each other eyes and I just shot my load into the bag.   :yahoo:

Rolled off and she grabbed the cover from my cock and went to dispose of it then came back offered me a cold drink,  we then laid side by side for the last remaing 8 minutes, according to my watch, chatted away about life in general and this that and the other.

Time up and I got dressed and then she showed me some of her flat, really nice, spacious and well put together as appartments, leaving some of it's natural features which I like to see, downside is the walls are very thin.

Nice sensual kiss at the appartment door and I was on my way back to my car 1 hour 15 mins after leaving it.

This was a real sensual GFE meet with a stunning looking MILF and fit body to go with the looks, about 5' 6" size 8 max shoulder length dark hair, age about right.
I know that it's a topic of discussion on her that these SP are getting more expensive and I've noticed it myself that some SP have raised the prices recently.  I have many on my HL that were £100 ph and now £120 in the new year, it's getting an expensive hobby.

This was a one off, I wouldn't normally pay this sort of price but I've had this one on my HL for along time now and never taken the plunged to arrange a meet because of her price, but thought there might be a month where she reduces her price as some SP do from time to time, "This month only" sort of thing, but not seen her have one, unless I've missed it.  :unknown:

Anyway it's my birthday in the next couple of weeks and I thought I would treat myself and go for it.  Having said that, my cock is in charge at the moment and it's saying, it's not your birthday yet you can arrange another hour when it is your birthday, FFS!!.   :scare:

I really did enjoy this meet, fluffy I know, but she delivered with passion, enthusiasm and eager to please and delivered an exceptional GFE with a FAF MILF.  Jess can be hard to tie down (not in a physiacl way but wouldn't you just), but in correspodance, and she doesn't give much away in her replys, it's very much business like but polite. 

Was it worth £160, my head says not sure, but my dick says fucking right it was, and he is in charge at the moment, who knows where I will be in 2 weeks time when it IS my birthday.  :unknown:

I have another SP on my HL and she is £160 as well FFS!!    :(

Might just arrange this one for my birthday who knows, a review will follow if I do.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline massivejohnson

Well it's your money to do what you want with, but at that price she won't be on my hot list  :thumbsdown:

Online Stifler

Well it's your money to do what you want with, but at that price she won't be on my hot list  :thumbsdown:

+1

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review. I've had eyes on this lass for ages, and she does sound like a lot of fun, but at £100 for half an hour and £160 for an hour and no OWO at the very least, I just can't justify it.