Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutie.Katie Lincoln  (Read 1629 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5542901) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833833) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
9 review(s) for Cheeky_Violet (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

I been a bit slack with writing reviews lately been busy at work so since i first thought i'd write a review of this girl i've seen her several times!!
So i'm basing this review of the last time a saw her, a couple of weeks ago.

The COMMS
Always only through AW but she checks it regularly and gets back pretty quick.

The HOUSE
Very clean and tidy place in a village not far from the City.
Plenty of safe parking outside .

The GIRL
Cute Pretty Face that always has a smile on it, 27- 28 yo?,Long Natural Blonde hair, Short around 5' 2-3"ish, Lovely Big E Cup Tits, Big round firm Arse, body shape is the way i like em Curvy and a little bit of chub but not fat, Well spoken, gives and takes a bit of banter and is Chatty we always have a laugh and that's part of why i return.

The JUICY BIT
I arrived at the door on time, she soon answered with her usual smile, i like it when they smile it makes you feel at ease and welcome it sets the scene for a good punt, Katie was dressed in a see through black thing with a black Bra and thong set underneath which instantly got my semi to full attention.
As i'd told her i'd be arriving from work she already had a towel ready for me to have a shower.
I returned to the room lay on the bed and she instantly went to work rubbing herself against me, kissing me, working her way down to little James that was standing fully proud. Into a deep throat sloppy OWO blowy like you don't get very often. (Her oral is so deep i think if my nob was enough it would touch her Lungs) !!! into a tit wank then a bit more oral. Moved into 69 so i could taste that lovely looking lady pocket, her vag is smooth shaved like Greg Wallace's head and has tight look about it no crinkley lettuce leaf looking labia hanging out. Before chowing down on in i slipped in a cheeky finger and she was already wet.
A couple of minutes into noshing on this peach she had her first orgasm and had to get off my face cos she went all sensitive.
I wiped the lady juice off my face and we went back to some cuddling and playing whilst she had a minute to recover i then continued to go down on her with fingers and tongs twice more both times acheiving the desired result in 2 minutes the words "oh fuck", a body judder, an arch of the back and a moist chin!!
 I love it!!! I've never known a girl that is so easy to make orgasm. And if she's acting she should get a fucking Oscar!!
By now aching to shoot my load so on with the rubber friend and sex in every position know to man and some only know to women, (it worth saying that for a woman who gets more than her fair share she's very tight) then ending in another marvelous tit wank to end up all over the tits and neck.
She cleaned me up and to say thanks before i went to shower off her lady gravy of my fat body so my wife can't smell her on me i gave her one last tongue bath and orgasm.

140 quid ph is the top of my budget but you get what you pay for here, a smile, great sex, a laugh and no clock watching i think it was about 1 h 15m by the time i got in the shower and by the time we chatted a bit longer i was well over my time.
Would i recomend? What do you think!!
Would i return ? Well i have several times already and have no intention of going cold Turkey now!! It gets better the more i see her!
11/10
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:13:46 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline HailWood

She sounds great, James. I do like a girl who takes pleasure from her work. Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline gary03

Sounds a good find which side of Lincoln is she?

Offline themightyimp

Sounds a good find which side of Lincoln is she?

To the right hand side
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac