Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: funny typos  (Read 2329 times)

Salt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fucking love the first line

'hot birch'

Haha is she saying she's a hot tree?

Classic

This gets me wondering how many more there may be out there..........

dilettante

Isn't that what Finns do in saunas?  :sarcastic:

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only

"owl & french kissing no charge"

A free bird of prey with every shag?

Rochdull lad

"owl & french kissing no charge"

A free bird of prey with every shag?

She's "no longer active" on AW; she must have run out of Sheffield Wednesday shirts to hand out, yorkshire123! ;)

grandmaster-ram-rod

'hot birch'

Classic

and it looks like a scam profile

SirFrank

I do most of my posting from phone or tablet these days. They are both a nightmare when it comes to autocorrect even when you have spelt correctly

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I do most of my posting from phone or tablet these days. They are both a nightmare when it comes to autocorrect even when you have spelt correctly

So bloody true.  I have stopped using my phone to update on AW as some of the things it was changing it to made me look like I did not understand English at all.  Iphone autocorrect has to be the worst out there

Online haystacks79

So true. I'm often browsing on a phone or tablet, but won't generally reply to anything unless I'm actually at a real keyboard. Turning off autocorrect doesn't help, as then my fat fingers on small keys cause as many problems.

SirFrank

So bloody true.  I have stopped using my phone to update on AW as some of the things it was changing it to made me look like I did not understand English at all.  Iphone autocorrect has to be the worst out there

Sadly all my shit is apple and they are indeed the worse. One of my mates is a grammatical snob and he's forever correcting my emails even though I sent them in pristine nick - ie before my iPhone changed words without my knowledge. It's ball ache. If any of my posts read like they've been written by a two year old with a drug problem you know the reason why. I usually have to edit my replies all the time because they don't read properly

pleasure

I don't get all the auto-correct whining, don't you people check what you're typing as it's coming up?  :unknown:

I try to avoid typing anything on a phone if I can since it takes twice as long, but when I do have to reply to a message on the go, I can usually manage to type something that makes a bit more sense than your average WG profile.

vorian

Sadly all my shit is apple and they are indeed the worse. One of my mates is a grammatical snob and he's forever correcting my emails even though I sent them in pristine nick - ie before my iPhone changed words without my knowledge. It's ball ache. If any of my posts read like they've been written by a two year old with a drug problem you know the reason why. I usually have to edit my replies all the time because they don't read properly

The amount of times I have to edit my posts, funking cocktail, really passes me off.

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

Try using the voice recognition instead?

Offline maxxblue

The amount of times I have to edit my posts, funking cocktail, really passes me off.

I totalitarian underhand watt ewe mean - samuel hereafter two!

Offline Eager Thighs

'hot birch'

Classic

What can I say? She loves wood  :D

pleasure

Sexy Lily seems a little confused about both her name and her gender - her profile kicks off with the request "call me harry!!!"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

pleasure

The rather pretty looking EmeraldStar makes a bold claim on her profile: -

"i may not be perfect but what i can promise you is that i will provide a device that everyone will enjoy"

One can only imagine what kind of contraption this girl has invented for our pleasure. Perhaps it's something like the Experience Machine proposed by Robert Nozick in the thought experiment outlined in his Anarchy, State, and Utopia.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:54:36 pm by pleasure »

Offline Smartie

This always makes me laugh 

Read in her interview what her second language is.
I did email her to advise but she ignored

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

HAHA!
"Jamaican Patios???"
Well.... she does have very wide back doors!!!!!
Maybe "patios" is the patois spelling!

SeekingtheTruth

And there goes my drink all over the place  :lol:

Offline mh

Well you can't expect her to understand, you were probably writing your email in a different dialect, e.g. Jamaican uPVC soffits and fascias