Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFFT English amelia_rose Guildford. Was called roxy when I saw her in crawley.  (Read 745 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5594433) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zxcv1234

External Link/Members Only

Went to review Amelia after I saw her a few weeks ago in Crawley but the profile disappeared the next day. I’ve just seen she’s back but under a different name. When I saw her she was called something like English roxy.

This was probably one of my worst punts ever. I was in the mood for a PAWG and had a day free so thought I’d have a look around and see what was on offer. From her pictures she looked exactly like I had in mind so after a couple of texts back and forth a time was set for later in the day.

I arrived at the block of flats just outside Crawley on the way to Brighton and rung her to let her know I was here. After some dodgy instructions to find the flat and with me wondering around corridors on different floors I eventually found her.

I was immediately disappointed when I saw her. She was big, the photos on AW are her but they’ve been taken at very flattering angles, she was probably nearer 30 than the stated age of 22 and facially not that attractive. But I thought fuck it, I’m here and if she’s as dirty as she makes out she is on her profile then I’m sure I can have a good time.

I got undressed and got on the bed she sat down next to me and started to wank me off, it really wasn’t working so asked her to get undressed and maybe start with a little kissing, on her profile it says she enjoys kissing. Well she doesn’t it’s the lightest of FK I’ve ever tried, as that wasn’t working I said I’d have a blowjob so after a bit more wanking I finally get hard enough for her to put a condom on and she starts the most shallow and light bj ever. After a few minutes of this I’m thinking I just need to finish and leave. I tell her to turn over so I can fuck her doggy I then proceed to fuck her till I finish in the dom.

I was back in my car within 20 minutes and this whole thing cost me £90.

In conclusion good comms, but everything else terrible, the whole experience was awkward, she didn’t seem in the least bit interested and made no effort at all. I thought because she was English and expensive I’d have a good time but nothing could’ve been further from the truth.

Offline DrConners

I'm glad your patience & persistance of trying to write this review has paid off.

Her current pictures would lead me to believe she is a big ole unit  :scare:

A warning to others - Much appreciated  :hi: