Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Canadian Roxy - Bolton hotel BL3  (Read 6198 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Canadian Roxy  (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Location  ...bl3 hotel

Fee ...90 for one hour

Comms ....aw then txt

This meet took place over Christmas

One of my bucket list fantasies was a American saloon whore so after seeing roxys profile i contacted her and she said she had the very outfit so booked a hour and arranged a bit of role play.

Arrived at hotel to find the barrier down i thought how do i get out of this but luck has it it opened as i drove up might be a sensor of some sort. Txt roxy room number given very discreet and loads of people about so you dont look out of place.

Knock on door opens and was very pleasantly surprised she is a very attractive lady and the outfit was absolutely just what i wanted so full marks from me already.  Paperwork sorted and straight into some dfk and my cock was in her mouth in minutes and christ she loves to suck cock. Clothes off into roll play which i wont bore you with.

Roxy stayed fully clothed apart from her knickers nice pussy and she gets wet and moans alot some good hard shagging in many positions i eventually filled the bag as she was riding me like a stallion.

Overall i really enjoyed this punt I'd have to say one of my most enjoyable to date i have tried to contact roxy again but think she's having a break

Also have to mention as other reviewers have commented on roxys wieght loss but i didnt see any loose skin due to her outfit that i had picked.  I will definitely return if she come back on radar.

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review- I’ve tried a few times to see her but not happened (you’re a busy bee caveman!)

Thanks for the review- I’ve tried a few times to see her but not happened (you’re a busy bee caveman!)
She's hard to pin down this one think she does one day a week Tuesday and just booked up with her regulars but she's  a proper friendly girl .

Offline Kriss

Roxy stayed fully clothed apart from her knickers

Is this something you asked for?

We used to call this a "quicky" back in the day. I wonder if she would do it for me?

Maybe I'll ask her.

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Is this something you asked for?

We used to call this a "quicky" back in the day. I wonder if she would do it for me?

Maybe I'll ask her.
yes mate she had by my request a lace up corset stockings and suspenders and french knickers and lace up boots :sarcastic:

Offline Bustydusty

yes mate she had by my request a lace up corset stockings and suspenders and french knickers and lace up boots :sarcastic:

You’re such an old perv! :lol:

You’re such an old perv! :lol:
  your a bad influence on me introducing me to gabbie carter I'm plum out of Kleenex watching her vids. What I'd do to maul that for half hour :D

Offline Bustydusty

your a bad influence on me introducing me to gabbie carter I'm plum out of Kleenex watching her vids. What I'd do to maul that for half hour :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Kriss

:thumbsup: I wonder if she would do a knee-trembler in that outfit?

:thumbsup: I wonder if she would do a knee-trembler in that outfit?
unfortunately she's been off radar for a while now i tried to rebook a few times.

Offline Kriss

unfortunately she's been off radar for a while now i tried to rebook a few times.

Unfortunately, that's going to be the story for a good while.

Maybe the blow-up sex doll will come into its own (so to speak)

Offline bigthickdick

Good review. Another girl I haven't reviewed yet and it's long overdue. And a big positive from me too. Excellent blowjob.

Offline The donald

Saw Roxy but more than 6 months ago so too late for a review I believe
Very friendly girl with sexy Canadian accent
Excellent oral skills
As reported above she does not seem to be working at present -mores the pity!

Offline TrevBargh

I’ve also seen Roxy. Maybe 3 years ago. Good blow job and remember nice doggie style fuck. She said that she got into the industry from swinging parties and realised she enjoyed other blokes and why not make money from it.

Offline PLeisure

Saw Roxy but more than 6 months ago so too late for a review I believe
Very friendly girl with sexy Canadian accent
Excellent oral skills
As reported above she does not seem to be working at present -mores the pity!
Newbies have a 12-month window - why not start your contribution  :hi:

- from the Site Rules:
4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months (for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months) after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).