Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy jenny Thai / Bolton  (Read 2590 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5397583) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Location  ... bolton asda flats opposite

Comms ....Aw then txt

Fee.... 70 for 30 minutes

Gender . Defo female thank christ

Really liked the look of this girl and after reading a few green ones on here thought I'd give it a go so arranged a morning appointment knew exactly where she was and didnt particularly fancy a evening visit most of the residents have recently crossed the Mediterranean in rubber boats if you get my drift.

Loads of horny txting in morning probably to make sure i was defo turning up i do suspect its somebody else on phone as her English language just didnt match the txts i was sent.

Arrived on time parked in flats given flat number knocked on door opens in i go.
Nice looking girl dressed as requested in black bra and knickers paperwork sorted she left the room and hid the cash . She had not spoke to me at this point and i felt a bit uneasy so i stayed dressed for now.  Back she comes and still no conversation.  She stood in front of a large full length mirror put some tunes on and started doing a bit of a sexy dance then she said get undressed dont be shy im so horny. Lol full metal jacket just sprung to mind

So old Cavey rags off got behind her and massaged them nice big tits they seem a lot bigger than her pics off with her bra and finger in pussy she was wet and her pussy smelt like a pussy so defo not a lady boy.
She pushed me onto the bed and knelt on the floor and gave a really wet sloppy blowjob very deep and excellent technique i asked for a 69 which she obliged  ten minutes of this and she said come lets fuck . Condom on sex in a few positions all good but i had to jizz on them big black nipples . She got back on her knees sucked me off again whipped it out and blew all over them big tits.
Got dressed no talking apart from her calling me a naughty boy which actually made me want to fuck her again

Overall a good punt with a sexy good looking thai girl .

Would i return.....no but only because ive got 17 in my hotlist and intend to fuck them all.

Offline frankc

I had a decent little fumble with this one a few months ago, thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I had a decent little fumble with this one a few months ago, thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
cheers frank your review put me on to her :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

Captain CAAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAN,  thanks for the review.

I'm glad to read she's definitely female.  Phew!

defo no concerns in that department  :hi:

Offline psb

I've been to that flat opposite Asda quite a few times and, with one exception, found the girls there to be lookers. However, the price seems to have gone up as I have paid £50 and £60 for a FS and a half hour session.

Offline maximusgenitalus

Captain Caveman -  Does she still have a full bush or now shaven?

Captain Caveman -  Does she still have a full bush or now shaven?
just a small landing strip

Offline frankc

And you know that because he could actually be bothered to review, unlike some on here.....