Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sopa Thai Massage & Spa. Wigston, Leicester  (Read 7382 times)

Offline claptrap

52a Blaby Road,
South Wigston,
Leicester
LE18 4SD
07493 332 932
External Link/Members Only
Monday—Sat: 10:00AM–9:00PM

I was passing through Wigston and noticed the Sopa Thai Massage parlour on the Blaby Road. A quick time check and a rummage through my wallet got me looking for a parking spot down a nearby side street. Five minutes later and I was waiting for a room to be readied. The lady on the desk took £25 for 30 minutes and showed me to a room and asked me to get undressed and lie on the massage table. I had clocked a 'non sexual service' notice in the front waiting area and in the massage room so I didn't expect anything extra. Nadia came into the room and asked me to take off the trollies and lie back down again. A towel was positioned over my backside. Nadia is in her mid thirties and attractive with a decent set of boobs on her.

Hot oil was applied and Nadia worked from my feet to my fingertips. All very relaxing and a pretty good technique. No swipes or any suggestion of a happy ending at this point. Time to roll over and the towel was placed over the little fella with no eye contact so I resigned myself to just enjoying the rest of the massage.

'Would you like hand relief?'

I didn't shout out 'Fuck Yeah...' but I think she may of heard me think it.

£20 for hand relief and £60 for fully naked. I had £40 in my wallet. Nadia has a very nice pair of breasts and I did forget to breath on one occasion when they were tight against my face. The little fella had no complaints either resulting in a very happy ending.

Clean up with a hot towel and then a bit of chat whilst we were both getting dressed and two minutes later I was on my way home.

Offline shiptonlad

So did you get her naked for your £40?

Online mr.bluesky

Good review  :thumbsup: is her picture on the website ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review though Ive slowed down on these places as the prices can often be more for b2b than fs elsewhere, admittedly I do like to get pampered now and again  :lol:

Offline claptrap

Good review  :thumbsup: is her picture on the website ?

Cheers. No - if she looked like the photo on the website I would still be there. ;-)

Offline claptrap

Good review though Ive slowed down on these places as the prices can often be more for b2b than fs elsewhere, admittedly I do like to get pampered now and again  :lol:

Thanks. I agree but I am becoming a lazy fecker. ;-)

Offline Cocknose

Went there quite a lot last year good service every time there was one girl working about 30 years old absolutely  stunning managed to rub her up and she got wet forgot her name if she was still there and I lived nearer I would be a very regular boy, forgot her name
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cocknose

The lady owns 2 shops and is called Nancy she gives good b2b

Offline Cocknose

Her photo is sometimes on sopa and sometimes on aylestone the road shop which I used to go to

Offline Longrod

Tempted by this place myself, might have to venture over there later.

Offline shiptonlad

There was a real stunner called Amy who worked at both places but apparently her service didn't match her looks and unfortunately the really attractive one called Nutty has given up the massage game.

Offline Longrod

Anyone have any reviews on the place in syston Leicester?

Offline shiptonlad

Longrod
There was one up today. Not favourable.