Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Shrewsbury and Telford....again  (Read 116303 times)

Seanwoods

Baldic....sorry I live in Telford and never heard of this place......

Offline baldick

Offline Madone1

Sorry  should  be LANA.

She looks a bit big for my taste not been to kandys for years the red head and the Russian on there look promising mind.

potato

"Has anyone seen StaceySalisbury23? I know she has no feedback yet but was wondering.

External Link/Members Only"

It's a bullshit private gallery scam all the profiles like that are the same 10 pics all non-nude £1.50+. And even if by some miracle it's real she is a bare backer  :dash:

Fake pictures on that profile and it's gone now....someone must have reported it ....   ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:14:22 pm by potato »

Offline shrewsmale

so Sunday afternoon horn in Shrewsbury:

- Ava Cortes doesnt seem to do weekends

- Emma Lee not working

- UKsarahwilling not working

- MissKellyxxxx/laarshrewsbury/her various other profiles not in town

-MissDee not working

- misssxytime not replying

-suziesparkles not replying

None of my 'friends' on fabswingers or indeed anyone up for a meet

Would seem you you cant get a meet for love nor money!

Offline r1965h

so Sunday afternoon horn in Shrewsbury:

- Ava Cortes doesnt seem to do weekends

- Emma Lee not working

- UKsarahwilling not working

- MissKellyxxxx/laarshrewsbury/her various other profiles not in town

-MissDee not working

- misssxytime not replying

-suziesparkles not replying

None of my 'friends' on fabswingers or indeed anyone up for a meet

Would seem you you cant get a meet for love nor money!

Spoke to misssxytime last week, she should be available from today (Monday) if that helps. Seen her about 4 times, always had a good time.

Offline shrewsmale

Spoke to misssxytime last week, she should be available from today (Monday) if that helps. Seen her about 4 times, always had a good time.

Thanks - she replied later on. Need a good catch up

Offline r1965h

Thanks - she replied later on. Need a good catch up
Guaranteed a good time when you see her. Going to hopefully go later in the week.

Offline Happy john

Could someone please give me Feedback on the following Girls:

External Link/Members Only

Thank You For Your Time.

John.

Offline shrewsmale

Could someone please give me Feedback on the following Girls:

Thank You For Your Time.

John.

John please see my comments on both this thread and others.

In short, highly recommend Ava Cortes. Been seeing her years with large break in middle as she moved south. Seen her twice since being back for 45 mins a time and both occassions been excellent. Photos are accurate and she makes you feel very at home.

I think like many others I am loathe to pay over £150 for an hour hence the 45 mins I book for £130.

As for the other lady, I have made enquiries but was a little put off when she told me she was in Telford. I often meet during working hours and going to Telford means adding on an extra 40 mins. I am still keen to meet her though

Offline Happy john

Does anyone have a contact number for this girl please???

Perhaps you could PM it to me.

Many Thanks,

John.

jw231115

Has anyone experienced Little-Miss-Milf ?? (External Link/Members Only)
Im a complete newbie to this (first post here too!) so have tried to do my research but cant find any mention of her (other than her cam work) on this site? Ive looked at FB on AW and all appears legit, but being a first timer wanted to know if Im missing anything!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:23:50 pm by jw231115 »

Offline shrewsmale

Has anyone experienced Little-Miss-Milf ?? (External Link/Members Only)
Im a complete newbie to this (first post here too!) so have tried to do my research but cant find any mention of her (other than her cam work) on this site? Ive looked at FB on AW and all appears legit, but being a first timer wanted to know if Im missing anything!

check her private gallery before booking, she has had a child and I am not convinced her profile photo is post pregnancy.

Pretty girl from what I remember on cam

Offline piefish

Little Miss Milf does webcam
She has a very toned figure
Be interested to read a review if you visit her

timerjacket

Evening guys,

Has anyone seen Alex-On-Tour before? She seems to make trips to Telford every month

Dellboy

Evening guys,

Has anyone seen Alex-On-Tour before? She seems to make trips to Telford every month

Same question by you on two different threads within a few minutes ???
Best to wait for responses from first post before duplicating. .....

Offline shrewsmale

Evening guys,

Assuming this is the young curvy with big boobs then yes. Two three years ago no in Shrews for half hour. Didn't do much for me

ffeet

Becky No1 GFE

This looks like the same girl who has been advertising on Vivastreet Shrewsbury for the last year or so doing outcall only.

Now she seems to be doing incalls but for the same price at £150  :dash:

Too expensive for me but might make somebodies day.

Wonder if she has filled the rates box in correctly and should be £110 for the hour?

Offline shrewsmale

Becky No1 GFE

This looks like the same girl who has been advertising on Vivastreet Shrewsbury for the last year or so doing outcall only.

Now she seems to be doing incalls but for the same price at £150  :dash:

Too expensive for me but might make somebodies day.

Wonder if she has filled the rates box in correctly and should be £110 for the hour?

looks same to me as well. I would just call her using no on viva street and say price is £110 isnt it

Offline shrewsmale

Tried Emma Lee Monday, no reply initially but then a text back and arranged to see her that day. She had only just arrived so had not taken bookings (this was about 2.30pm)

She has a new place in town centre. On street parking (which you have to pay for). New place is more upmarket than previous

Anyway as for Emma looked her usual great self. Good meet.

I think none of the above will come as a suprise. Only issue people have with her is availability.

Offline r1965h

Had a great 15 minute oral only session with this lady on Thursday:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked in again for this Thursday for a longer session, will post my first review afterwards.

Offline Madone1

Had a great 15 minute oral only session with this lady on Thursday:-

Booked in again for this Thursday for a longer session, will post my first review afterwards.

She has been on my radar since she first popped up on AW looks like she may be a real cracker the rates are a bit high but if the service is first class I can live with it.

ffeet

Agreed.
She has been on my radar too but rates are too high for me.
I generally limit to £100 but will stretch to £120 for a good one.

I'm finding that in my areas of Wolves Telford and Shropshire the English girls are pushing their prices up.

I've no idea how may these higher priced girls get through the door but I would think their O/A turnover would be better if they lowered their prices a bit.

Offline Madone1

Agreed.
She has been on my radar too but rates are too high for me.
I generally limit to £100 but will stretch to £120 for a good one.

I'm finding that in my areas of Wolves Telford and Shropshire the English girls are pushing their prices up.

I've no idea how may these higher priced girls get through the door but I would think their O/A turnover would be better if they lowered their prices a bit.

Yeah the rates are creeping up with the U.K. Girls hottelford girl is another hot looking one in the Telford search (sorry about lack of link I'm on my phone.) but 90 quid for 30 mins is high for the area it makes you question there seriousness about the job.

Ahoy

Any recommendations for Shropshire area, preferably a young one.

Dellboy

Suggest you do a search first

Offline Happy john

Hello is there anyone who could give some feedback on this girl please???

Many Thanks,

Happy John.

Offline Happy john

Hello is there anyone who could give some feedback on this girl please???

Many Thanks,

Happy John.

IS ANYONE EVEN USING THIS THREAD ANYMORE???
I ASSUME THAT'S WHY I'VE HAD NO FEEDBACK??????

Dellboy

I think it's because there are no decent WG''s in the area.
Unless anyone knows better???

Also she is mainly out calls which reduces options for some of us.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 10:21:20 pm by Dellboy »

Offline snoopyigor

theres a couple of girls usually in apartments by wellington train station most weeks. very mixed results iv had. very much depends on what your looking for!     

Dellboy

theres a couple of girls usually in apartments by wellington train station most weeks. very mixed results iv had. very much depends on what your looking for!   

Link please?

ffeet

You asked the same question on the Shropshire Massage thread and I responded to it there.
Saw that one before this one. :unknown:

ffeet

Theres a new girl in Telford.
Naughty Sexy Lady.

She claims to be drop dead gorgeous but at £70 / £120 she is too expensive for a girl with no face pic and no track record.

Offline r1965h

I booked to see her last week. Arrived on time to be told she'd gone out but would be home soon! I didn't have the time to hang around so didn't bother.

Not the way to get a good reputation.

Frenchy4012

If you are happy with a massage and HE Sally from Shrewsbury is very good.

Offline snoopyigor

Link please?

sorry should have been clearer, they are different girls each week, but some come back. belong to a group going around the country i guess. seen a couple there that have been very nice. and then couple of others who have been bit grim and nothing like the pictures, in which case ive walked.

like i said, depends what you want, not great for a perfect GFE, but for a quick 15mins for 30 quid, iv had some good experience there.

will link next time see them up

ffeet

Thanks Snoopyjar.
A link would be good along with a list of the good the bad and the ugly.
I've never tried a 15 minute punt, but I'm a tight old bugger on a tight budget and its frustrating having to pace yourself available cash.
In many ways I prefer to wait a little and have a good meet foe 30mins to 1 hour.
So is it really worth it?
What are peoples views?

ash1980

this one diffinately not a new girl in town.  External Link/Members Only

she had a few profiles up at the same time recently. cant remember her name. need to check my punting phone. emptied my sack on her lasy year, She a one pop n ya times up kinda girl. not worth the punt again.  location in deprived area. I was desperate at the time :dash:

Offline r1965h

this one diffinately not a new girl in town.  External Link/Members Only

she had a few profiles up at the same time recently. cant remember her name. need to check my punting phone. emptied my sack on her lasy year, She a one pop n ya times up kinda girl. not worth the punt again.  location in deprived area. I was desperate at the time :dash:

Glad I managed to avoid her last week. She was calling herself Tammy in our text exchanges.

ash1980

yes.  if i recal it was tamara. .. aka tammy.. avoid. . useless puntat the time... .. I can remember her saying  ,U can only come once... wasted 60 notes on this one. lesson learnt

ffeet

Thanks Ash
Just goes to show how good it is to ask on this site.
A fountain of knowledge between us all.
 :drinks:

Sexyfast

hi guys
Ticha - is this only massage with happy ending or sex and BJ too ?

I saw this one about 12months ago External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
thats before she listed bareback lol, fortunately only had BJ couse she was on her period,
Jippo as fuck, but good sucking, and looks like she really likes her job lol

Offline Madone1

hi guys
Ticha - is this only massage with happy ending or sex and BJ too ?

I saw this one about 12months ago External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
thats before she listed bareback lol, fortunately only had BJ couse she was on her period,
Jippo as fuck, but good sucking, and looks like she really likes her job lol

Ticha is a massive pain in the ass and in my opinion not worth repeat visits. As for that barebacking monster the pic of that saggy fat tit is enough for me to never go anywhere near her never mind barebacking.

But that's just my opinion so happy hunting.

Sexyfast

thx, what about my question tho lol ? :)

I saw "barebacking monster" not long after she moved to telford, pics were better, bareback wasnt listed, but yeah...my bad lol

Offline Madone1

thx, what about my question tho lol ? :)

I saw "barebacking monster" not long after she moved to telford, pics were better, bareback wasnt listed, but yeah...my bad lol

The reviews will cover everything with regards to Ticha mate.

Sexyfast

Sexyfast

any one have her contact number? I did message on AW but no reply so far

Offline Madone1

any one have her contact number? I did message on AW but no reply so far

That is Sally there is a load of stuff on here in the Shropshire massage thread and the Thai moon thread. Sex or BJ are not on the menu just a great massage and A* HE.

ffeet

+1 but you wont get a response off AW as she is not too clued up with it.
Better to use her contact numbers displayed on Gumtree