Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Shrewsbury and Telford....again  (Read 115103 times)

Offline snoopyigor

would be very dubious about EE girls, sure seen that profile on AW but maybe not

Saw her couple weeks back. It seemed too good to be true. For once it wasn't.
Absolute gem. Seriously cute girl. 

Would agree with you generally but she was great, fluent English very friendly and really good laugh. In another world compared to rest of viva street.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:53:21 pm by snoopyigor »

Offline shrewsmale

Saw her couple weeks back. It seemed too good to be true. For once it wasn't.
Absolute gem. Seriously cute girl. 

Would agree with you generally but she was great, fluent English very friendly and really good laugh. In another world compared to rest of viva street.

thanks where did you see her?

Offline snoopyigor

thanks where did you see her?

i was in wolves. think she was based there then but seems to be just shrewsbury now. will definitely look to see her again soon.

Offline Boundless

i was in wolves. think she was based there then but seems to be just shrewsbury now. will definitely look to see her again soon.

Igor,
I'm a suspicious fucker by nature so forgive me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here, maybe it's your unfortunate choice of name!

You put up a link for Becky and asked if anyone had checked her out. Then after guys had said that she looked too good to be true you said that you'd in fact seen her and she was good and you'd see her again.
Just wondering why you didn't say up front that you had seen her and maybe even done a review.

I'm always rather wary of new members enthusing about a hitherto unknown girl in their first few  posts. As you can imagine, it's quite common for girls and/or their "managers" (aka pimps) to use this site to advertise their services.

Having said that, she does look good and I would certainly give her a go if I had a bit more information to go on.

Offline Madone1

has nobody here checked out.............

External Link/Members Only

I've seen her when she was offering touring Incalls in Shrewsbury at one of the hotels in town.

Great 30 minute punt she is cute as fuck with that real girl next door look oral sex with me cumming over her pert little tits then a handjob to completion as we had 10 mins left and I was rock hard still.

Offline Boundless

I've seen her when she was offering touring Incalls in Shrewsbury at one of the hotels in town.

Great 30 minute punt she is cute as fuck with that real girl next door look oral sex with me cumming over her pert little tits then a handjob to completion as we had 10 mins left and I was rock hard still.

That's more like it Madone!!

Apologies to Igor for my scepticism.

I'll ring her now!!   :P

Edit:  Doh!! Just seen outcalls only  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:49:55 am by Boundless »

Offline Boundless

Just got a reply from Becky, no plans to do in calls in the near future.  :(

This one's just popped up on the radar though.

I've e-mailed her.

Offline Madone1

That's a shame about becky mate was going to book her myself but I'm a Incalls only man like you.

That girl needs to get set up in Shrewsbury she could make some good money since the local girl keep there fb war going.

Offline Boundless

That's a shame about becky mate was going to book her myself but I'm a Incalls only man like you.

That girl needs to get set up in Shrewsbury she could make some good money since the local girl keep there fb war going.

Too right mate.

She sounds pretty good and a decent WG in Salop would be a breath of fresh air.
I'd like to be more spontaneous in punting but that ain't possible round here as any decent punt involves a fair amount of travel and therefore planning. Even popping over to Telford, we're not exactly spoilt for choice are we.  Be great to have a local half decent "go to" girl.

Offline Boundless

Just had a look at this one Beauty-Jane

One of her photos PG photos has her wearing a t shirt with the words "daca nu aveti loc de mine stati inghesuiti"
It's Romanian and I think it translates as "I'm a bait & switch EE who doesn't do anything on her likes list"

Offline Madone1

Just had a look at this one Beauty-Jane

One of her photos PG photos has her wearing a t shirt with the words "daca nu aveti loc de mine stati inghesuiti"
It's Romanian and I think it translates as "I'm a bait & switch EE who doesn't do anything on her likes list"

:lol:

Offline shrewsmale

Just got a reply from Becky, no plans to do in calls in the near future.  :(

This one's just popped up on the radar though.

I've e-mailed her.

shes gone!

Falcao12

A little update Gents,

Emma Lee is back in Town, went to see her the other day, great service from sexy girl.

If anybody can update in other Shropshire areas please let us know!

Offline Roodboy867

Offline Boundless

A little update Gents,

Emma Lee is back in Town, went to see her the other day, great service from sexy girl.

If anybody can update in other Shropshire areas please let us know!

Aaaaooooooooohhaaah.

(Sound of my suspicion klaxon sounding!)

Dellboy

Offline Happy john

Has anyone had any dealings with this Girl in Shrewsbury???
I'm cautious about it because she seems to have Zero feedback available.
Your Feedback would be very much apprichiated.

Thanks For your time,

Happy John.

Offline JT100

"Do you do BB?"...no I don't
BUT listed on like list and charges extra for it.
Personally I'd keep away. Your choice though, let us all know if you toftt.

Offline Boundless

Has anyone had any dealings with this Girl in Shrewsbury???
I'm cautious about it because she seems to have Zero feedback available.
Your Feedback would be very much apprichiated.

Thanks For your time,

Happy John.

If feedback is zero, don't be a hero!

Offline shrewsmale

Anyone see the this lady adultwork.com/3188900

I think the feedback is genuine as its from a guy who has met a lot of girls I have met other the years

Seanwoods

Hi, guys this is my first post .... I am a newbie...but completely hooked on punting...just for the record ..I have texted Emma Lee and will contact her today...to see if I can arrange a meet for Friday ( it's my birthday ) and I thought I'd treat myself. Has anyone on here met her etc? She looks amazing.

Offline Boundless

Anyone see the this lady adultwork.com/3188900

I think the feedback is genuine as its from a guy who has met a lot of girls I have met other the years

Correct link:

There isn't much on the profile to go by, but the one guy that has seen her has seen at least 2 WG's that I have.

Perhaps if shamus69 is a member of UKP he could give us more info.

Offline Madone1

Hi, guys this is my first post .... I am a newbie...but completely hooked on punting...just for the record ..I have texted Emma Lee and will contact her today...to see if I can arrange a meet for Friday ( it's my birthday ) and I thought I'd treat myself. Has anyone on here met her etc? She looks amazing.

Yeah I have a few times was my regular girl for ages her coms can be a bit scatty and she does change her working days at a moments notice. But when you do get to meet her she is the best girl in Shropshire the body is A* and she is a pretty girl to go with it. If your a gentleman with her the punt is first class. She loves a good pounding in doggie.

Offline Boundless

Yes, do a search for her.

Seanwoods

Update on Emma Lee...phoned 3 times yesterday and texted once....she is off today so not much luck...any thoughts on best time to catch her guys...

Offline Madone1

I told you she is very scatty mate don't plan your day around a punt with her. Your best bet is check aw then ring after 11am on the day she is working.

Offline snoopyigor

gents has anyone had any experiences with ......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or has anyone had any success lately in shrews/telford........ dont really wanna trawl through 23  pages

Offline Madone1

or has anyone had any success lately in shrews/telford........ dont really wanna trawl through 23  pages

The first girl is real but for some reason runs about 4 profiles on the Shropshire search I've never seen her. Booked once but couldn't be bothered as she wanted to be picked up then driven to her flat.

The other profile looks good was thinking of trying her soon.

Seanwoods

Given up on Emma Lee....booked to the above on Friday...after a glowing report on UKP ...I will post my first report after visit  :rolleyes:

Offline shrewsmale

Update on Emma Lee...phoned 3 times yesterday and texted once....she is off today so not much luck...any thoughts on best time to catch her guys...

Happens all the time, list days working then changes her mind

Offline shrewsmale

Correct link:

There isn't much on the profile to go by, but the one guy that has seen her has seen at least 2 WG's that I have.

Perhaps if shamus69 is a member of UKP he could give us more info.

Sorry about incorrect link - I dont think Shamus is but as we both say he seems legit as seen girls we bothhave

Offline shrewsmale

gents has anyone had any experiences with ......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have met laurashrewsbury1

As per above comments she runs a number of profiles and I dont really know why.

Incall location is where emma lee used to work from and also Madison Milf. I assume the flat owner must be ok with it. Place itself is decent area, plenty of parking.

Laurashrewsbury is my regular. She is short, tanned, good size real tits and pretty filthy. Never done GFE with her just mainly straight sex with a bit of rough play.

Offline snoopyigor

I have met laurashrewsbury1

As per above comments she runs a number of profiles and I dont really know why.

Incall location is where emma lee used to work from and also Madison Milf. I assume the flat owner must be ok with it. Place itself is decent area, plenty of parking.

Laurashrewsbury is my regular. She is short, tanned, good size real tits and pretty filthy. Never done GFE with her just mainly straight sex with a bit of rough play.

ta for that.
sounds good.
is that around abbey forgate area?
whats she like face wise?

Offline shrewsmale

ta for that.
sounds good.
is that around abbey forgate area?
whats she like face wise?

Yes abbey foregate

Face wise, I would say pretty. She is quite made up but not too heavy in my opinion. Hair is a short with a shaved bit a bit like Rhianna. If you message her think she shows face photos.

Offline Madone1

Yes abbey foregate

Face wise, I would say pretty. She is quite made up but not too heavy in my opinion. Hair is a short with a shaved bit a bit like Rhianna. If you message her think she shows face photos.

I would love to try to sort a meet with her the last time put me off but a hot girl is too rare a thing to pass up in Shropshire. What was the service like?

Seanwoods

Bingo...managed to get through to Emma Lee and booked....great day yesterday in Brum...no real point in writing a review though on yesterday's punt she is off to Dubai next week  :(

Frenchy4012

Went to Sabia today  just off Monkmoor Road Shrewsbury, saw a girl who just works weekends not a great body and no touching but worth a visit.

Dellboy

Went to Sabia today  just off Monkmoor Road Shrewsbury, saw a girl who just works weekends not a great body and no touching but worth a visit.

Is it still legit massage only?

Offline shrewsmale

I would love to try to sort a meet with her the last time put me off but a hot girl is too rare a thing to pass up in Shropshire. What was the service like?

I'm more into PSE than GFE and she does well with that. She's quite happy with hair pulling spanking rough play etc. Also tried few things like car fun outdoor fun etc. So if you are after a fuck rather than a cuddle you'll enjoy it

Frenchy4012

I'm more into PSE than GFE and she does well with that. She's quite happy with hair pulling spanking rough play etc. Also tried few things like car fun outdoor fun etc. So if you are after a fuck rather than a cuddle you'll enjoy it

Sounds good, I will have to give her a try.

Offline shrewsmale

Sounds good, I will have to give her a try.

just a heads up, I struggle to get a response out of her before the early afternoon so morning or lunch bookings are a struggle

Frenchy4012

just a heads up, I struggle to get a response out of her before the early afternoon so morning or lunch bookings are a struggle

Many thanks for that info.

Offline JEH7376

Bingo...managed to get through to Emma Lee and booked....great day yesterday in Brum...no real point in writing a review though on yesterday's punt she is off to Dubai next week  :(

You saw her in Brum?

Seanwoods

No...I saw Alice in Brum...finally meet up with Emma Lee on Friday. ....seeing her again this week ( need I say more? )

Offline Madone1

No...I saw Alice in Brum...finally meet up with Emma Lee on Friday. ....seeing her again this week ( need I say more? )

Glad you had a good time with Emma she is a great girl number 1 in Shropshire when she turns up.

Offline shrewsmale

Sorry about incorrect link - I dont think Shamus is but as we both say he seems legit as seen girls we bothhave

heads up - this girl is in Telford not Shrews.

Just annoys me when profile says Shrews. Telford is possible but adds a lot time to the punt

timerjacket

Evening gents,

Has anyone seen StaceySalisbury23? I know she has no feedback yet but was wondering.

Offline Madone1

Evening gents,

Has anyone seen StaceySalisbury23? I know she has no feedback yet but was wondering.

It's a bullshit private gallery scam all the profiles like that are the same 10 pics all non-nude £1.50+. And even if by some miracle it's real she is a bare backer  :dash:

Offline baldick

Hi I am  in Telford again next  week and was interested in Lanarkshire at Kandys. Anyone had the pleasure?