Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Shrewsbury and Telford....again  (Read 116428 times)

Offline Stapler

Wow!

The oriental girl is gorgeous! Look at that waist!

Hope she is genuine!

Hidden Image/Members Only

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

way2015

Er I'm not anita I'm an actual punter who just started reading on here and was trying to be helpful but ok...

Offline Stapler

Er I'm not anita I'm an actual punter who just started reading on here and was trying to be helpful but ok...

Where are you based and who have you seen?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Boundless

:lol: spot on mate

I emailed her when her profile came up in the Telford search but not had anything back so she must be to busy getting fucked or writing crap on here to reply.

yep me too - no reply.
Waste of time

slipitin

Likewise - emailed but no reply.

Offline Roodboy867

It may be just me but has Sally dropped off the map? Both her advertised and private numbers are off and have been for 2 weeks. Anyone have any info?  :unknown:

Offline Boundless

It may be just me but has Sally dropped off the map? Both her advertised and private numbers are off and have been for 2 weeks. Anyone have any info?  :unknown:

Wasn't she going to be moving?
Maybe she's in the process or has moved and is getting sorted.

I was going to ring her last week but went to see Natalie instead.

Frenchy4012

Just tried Sally no answer ???????????????????

Dellboy

I had heard that the neighbours had complained and that was why she was moving. Is it possible the authorities have closed her down before she had a chance to move ??

Offline Roodboy867

I heard she was moving also. That would explain her working phone being off but not her personal number. That's why I am wondering what has happened and if anyone knew anything different.

Offline farmlad

Last time I saw her I said I was going to be away with work a while and she said she was going on holiday for a few weeks.

Offline Roodboy867

Hmmmm something seems up. That's another different story I've heard. So far she's moving, someone said she's working in Chester, someone has said she's had complaints and now she's on holiday.

I'm not having a pop at anyone but it seems that there are four different stories of what is happening. Don't know what to believe. :unknown:

Frenchy4012

I believe them all 1, she is moving 2, she is working weekends in Chester 3, she could be on holiday 4, not sure about the complaints. Does it matter ?

Offline Roodboy867

Oh excuse me for interpreting different stories and not having the insight to put them all together in to one scenario.

And yes it does matter when a friend goes quiet and you try to get some insight from fellow punters who I know have contact. But you come come back and try to be a smart arse.

Frenchy4012

Oh excuse me for interpreting different stories and not having the insight to put them all together in to one scenario.

And yes it does matter when a friend goes quiet and you try to get some insight from fellow punters who I know have contact. But you come come back and try to be a smart arse.

You say a friend the last I heard she did not want anything to do with you.

Offline Roodboy867

Really? And why would that be???

Frenchy4012

Really? And why would that be???

Not sure, but I think it was something to do with Ticha.

Dellboy

I believe them all 1, she is moving 2, she is working weekends in Chester 3, she could be on holiday 4, not sure about the complaints. Does it matter ?

She told me (and others have pm'd me) recently that the neighbours had complained.

Offline Roodboy867

Not sure, but I think it was something to do with Ticha.

Strange, as I've never seen Ticha and she refused to see me because I helped Sally.

Offline shrewsmale

I very much doubt its the authorities. My understanding is that unless its underage or illegal workers, the police don't interfere.

What this does seem to mean is the only decent massage offering in Shrewsbury has potentially gone. Was just getting into the scene as well

Frenchy4012

She is on holiday and will be back working in Shrewsbury again, I cant remember what dates she said though.

Offline baldick

Never been to parlour before.Sunday pm in shrewsbury decided to visit Zara's, phoned and was told lady was free at  the moment ,On getting there  4 people smoking outside pub next door.Sorry to admit I bottled it and left.Still frustrated in shrewsbury LOL

Frenchy4012

For anyone who is interested Sally is back working again after her holiday in Spain. Roodboy you can go and see your friend again now.

Offline Roodboy867

For anyone who is interested Sally is back working again after her holiday in Spain. Roodboy you can go and see your friend again now.

I would love to know what I've done to you for you to start with smart arse comments against me. Straight out of the blue.

Frenchy4012

Offline Roodboy867

Frenchy4012

If you think about it I am sure you can work it out.

Frenchy4012

Offline Roodboy867

Happy with that. You were starting to bore me with your contradictions.

tnalove

Blimey thank fuck for that - this ain't a quiet corner round the back of a school toilet, guys.

way2015

Where are you based and who have you seen?

..S...
Based in leamington spa... seen a fair few round warwick and coventry... kylie, dear kate, playful bunny and the thai place in Warwick. Why?

way2015

I've also been trying to get back in touch with anita but no answer back either. Maybe she went back to Poland or something. Apparently is a common thing during school holidays as most of their punters fuck off on holiday with the family...

Offline Madone1

Emma lee mild used to be head and shoulders above the rest my personal favourite in Shropshire but has become very difficult to book. And now seems to be in a war of words with Maddison milf with both girls receiving some very suspicious AW feedback on an almost daily basis. Oh well shame as she is a stunner.

Offline Roodboy867

has become very difficult to book.

She has never once answered an email or ever answered her phone when I have called. I have given up trying.

Offline Boundless

She has never once answered an email or ever answered her phone when I have called. I have given up trying.

I've put this on here before about Emma.
I met her last year, had a great time, we gave each other good feedback -everything hunky dory, said she'd love to see me again.

Next time, arranged a meeting, texted just before - no reply. Waited a while, texted, rang all to no avail.
Eventually got a text that evening "Sorry hun, had to go, my baby was ill"
I replied saying sorry to hear that, hope the babe is Ok etc.

Next time, she didn't answer my texts so I texted saying that I would love to see her again but if she didn't want to see me just don't reply to this text. She didn't so I haven't contacted her since.
No idea why, maybe she's got me mixed up with someone else or maybe I'm too old, I dunno, she was certainly extremely enthusiastic when I shagged her.
A great pity as she is great looking and a bloody good fuck and she's LOCAL!!
Still, you win some, you lose some.

Offline shrewsmale

I have also picked up on this mini spat between the two of them. Given that they both have significant feedback it seems to me stupid to potentially ruin all that with these recent comical reviews. Not so much seen them with Emma Lee but some of Madison's are just too perfect.

What I don't get with Emma Lee or indeed the whole thing is that as long as Emma continues to be unreliable surely the business is just going to go elsewhere anyway ? Therefore no need for it.

Noticed with Emma's page that she lists availability but then you check back on the day to see for the green light and it's not there and she has altered her schedule. For whatever reason she just seem like she can be bothered. With all that said she is one of the fitter girls I've seen and I do want to see these new boobs. Anyone seen them ?

Could definitely do with some new blood in Shrewsbury . Whilst Telford ain't far, it's an extra hour you have to explain where you were

Dellboy

I have also picked up on this mini spat between the two of them. Given that they both have significant feedback it seems to me stupid to potentially ruin all that with these recent comical reviews. Not so much seen them with Emma Lee but some of Madison's are just too perfect.

What I don't get with Emma Lee or indeed the whole thing is that as long as Emma continues to be unreliable surely the business is just going to go elsewhere anyway ? Therefore no need for it.

Noticed with Emma's page that she lists availability but then you check back on the day to see for the green light and it's not there and she has altered her schedule. For whatever reason she just seem like she can be bothered. With all that said she is one of the fitter girls I've seen and I do want to see these new boobs. Anyone seen them ?

Could definitely do with some new blood in Shrewsbury . Whilst Telford ain't far, it's an extra hour you have to explain where you were

Like others I have never managed to get a reply from Emma. Life is too short so I won't bother anymore.
But you are so right about the shortage of decent girls in Shrewsbury and Telford is going the same way.
Luckily I am able to get to Birmingham and beyond without hassle but don't always want to punt in working suit etc!
Has anyone tried the Indian on Hollinswood? When I called her  I just got a load of questions about my ethnicity and hygiene! 

Offline Madone1

I've just about given up on punting in Shropshire its just crap and I'm not paying to fuck a rough fat bird so I think this time I will be calling time on it for good.

Offline Boundless

Couldn't agree more.
I envy the guys that have a plentiful supply of decent local shag fodder.
Shrewsbury is certainly a desert, there are one or two worth seeing in Telford, but as you say, an extra hour in travelling, that's if you don't have to wait around or get stuck in traffic. Wolverhampton is better still but you're looking at trying to lose 2 hours plus shagging time, not always that easy. I have managed to wangle a couple of trips to Birmingham lately so made sure that I made them count! hence Emily@19  :P :P

Offline shaven4you

40 mins on train to brooklyns in crewe is the way forward ..  £40 for 30mins £80 for the hour extras like cim are £10 anal £20 ect ect allways got a cpl of stunners working there each day .

Offline Boundless

40 mins on train to brooklyns in crewe is the way forward ..  £40 for 30mins £80 for the hour extras like cim are £10 anal £20 ect ect allways got a cpl of stunners working there each day .

Yep, done that a few times, but if you miss a train coming back it's another hour to be away.

Offline Madone1

Sounds great except the 40 mins each way on the train I'm tired of running around the country for a punt. I done with it all pussy ain't worth all this hassle.

Offline shaven4you

Yep, done that a few times, but if you miss a train coming back it's another hour to be away.

time it right and book in at brooklyns thats what i do . get to crewe around 11am booked in for 11.30am train back to shrewsbury 1pm ish

seeker78

time it right and book in at brooklyns thats what i do . get to crewe around 11am booked in for 11.30am train back to shrewsbury 1pm ish
Crewe is an oasis, couldn't decide between FS or Massage one day, so massage and HE at Thai Spa, very nice, lunch then an hour with Naomi at Brroklyns! Heaven!

Fed up of the drive so grab what I can when I can

Sad Telford can't offer a good massage (except Natalie) for a town of this size

Frenchy4012

Like others I have never managed to get a reply from Emma. Life is too short so I won't bother anymore.
But you are so right about the shortage of decent girls in Shrewsbury and Telford is going the same way.
Luckily I am able to get to Birmingham and beyond without hassle but don't always want to punt in working suit etc!
Has anyone tried the Indian on Hollinswood? When I called her  I just got a load of questions about my ethnicity and hygiene!

The Indian who used to come from Hollinswood told me she is now working in Scotland.

Offline Madone1

The Indian who used to come from Hollinswood told me she is now working in Scotland.

She must have really loved Telford then that she moved the the other end of the UK to find work lol. She seemed like a time waster anyway just one long list of things she wouldn't do.

Offline Boundless

A day in the life of a punter in Shropshire.
I've got a few hours spare today so thought I'd try Hannah then find she's not working for a while!  :(
E-mailed asia babe aka Zara 2 days ago and texted - still no reply.
Had a look round AW - usual fat sluts (most of whom I've seen though) and EE's with no feedback.
Texted Nicole as she usually does Thursdays in Telford, waiting for reply.
Haven't even got Kimberley as a fallback cos she's in Birmingham!

Still got Natalie and Sally up my sleeve so still hopeful of not having to resort to DIY.

How wonderful it must be to live in a city and have a never ending stock of slim, fit young hotties that smell exquisitely, taste of nectar and look at you with doey eyes as they take your cock in their willing wet mouth then beg you to fuck them hard before you finally come over their eager young face.

Offline Madone1

A day in the life of a punter in Shropshire.
I've got a few hours spare today so thought I'd try Hannah then find she's not working for a while!  :(
E-mailed asia babe aka Zara 2 days ago and texted - still no reply.
Had a look round AW - usual fat sluts (most of whom I've seen though) and EE's with no feedback.
Texted Nicole as she usually does Thursdays in Telford, waiting for reply.
Haven't even got Kimberley as a fallback cos she's in Birmingham!

Still got Natalie and Sally up my sleeve so still hopeful of not having to resort to DIY.

How wonderful it must be to live in a city and have a never ending stock of slim, fit young hotties that smell exquisitely, taste of nectar and look at you with doey eyes as they take your cock in their willing wet mouth then beg you to fuck them hard before you finally come over their eager young face.

Sounds about right but Kimberley is slowly moving into the fat slut territory she looks rough as fuck in her recent pictures.

Dellboy

Sounds about right but Kimberley is slowly moving into the fat slut territory she looks rough as fuck in her recent pictures.

Gets worse!
Tried to book Natalie and she isn't working this afternoon  or tomorrow.