Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Shrewsbury and Telford....again  (Read 115115 times)

Frenchy4012

Right, that's it, i don't want to be left out any more.
Going to see Sally this week.
Just a cheeky question, could I have only a half hour with HE or is that taking the piss??

Incidently I went to Sabai Thai, Sally's friend, last week and had the most incredible hot oil massage, alas without the HE as I know she doesn't indulge.

Hope you enjoy Sally, sam. Not sure about the half hour though m8, she will soon let you no.

bbb99

You want want half an hour after 10 minutes!
She is well worth the hour - or more!

Frenchy4012

Have you been to see Sally yet Sam 55 ?

bbb99

Saw Sally earlier. She is amazing. Shame nothing more than HE! But that is probably the best this year!

Offline Boundless

No not yet.

Looks like we need to work on Sally, there'd be no shortage of punters if she gave FS by the sound of her!

Offline Roodboy867

Sally is defo not a full service girl. I have had quite a few conversations with her, about massage, limits and what she likes. She is very clear in that she has to be in a caring relationship to go any further than HR. She enjoys giving relaxing pleasure with her massage and she sees that the HR is an extension of that relaxation process. Anything else is for her own personal private life. If anyone decides to keep pushing, and I know there are a few who keep asking her for more and do not take no for an answer, we will lose her to getting royally fucked off and will stop. We all know how barren this place is, lets not push anyone decent away by being idiots.

bbb99

Sally is defo not a full service girl. I have had quite a few conversations with her, about massage, limits and what she likes. She is very clear in that she has to be in a caring relationship to go any further than HR. She enjoys giving relaxing pleasure with her massage and she sees that the HR is an extension of that relaxation process. Anything else is for her own personal private life. If anyone decides to keep pushing, and I know there are a few who keep asking her for more and do not take no for an answer, we will lose her to getting royally fucked off and will stop. We all know how barren this place is, lets not push anyone decent away by being idiots.

I agree with this. And she offers an amazing massage.

Frenchy4012

I agree with a lot of what you say  Roodboy, Sally is a lovely girl who gives a very nice massage and HE, and I hope she keeps going.
But if she does not want to see someone she can ignore there calls or tell them she is to busy to see them or something like that.

Frenchy4012

Anyone been to see the lovely Sally this week ?

Offline Roodboy867

I agree with a lot of what you say  Roodboy, Sally is a lovely girl who gives a very nice massage and HE, and I hope she keeps going.
But if she does not want to see someone she can ignore there calls or tell them she is to busy to see them or something like that.

You are right, she can block them, it doesn't however stop others trying and mentioning "we should work on her" which others may continue to do. She's been clear on her limits so let's respect that and not push her away. That's my fear, we have a great girl, willing to please under her own terms. I say embrace it rather than trying to push it.

Frenchy4012

You are right, she can block them, it doesn't however stop others trying and mentioning "we should work on her" which others may continue to do. She's been clear on her limits so let's respect that and not push her away. That's my fear, we have a great girl, willing to please under her own terms. I say embrace it rather than trying to push it.

I think I will go somewhere else, I would hate to think I was upsetting her in any way.

bbb99

Just tried this place - excellent massage and lots more.
It is a bit out of the region but was nor far off my schedule today and well worth the small detour.
Service might depend on which girl you see but I have not had a smile this big for years!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boundless

New one in Shrewsbury - doesn't seem like the normal EE's on tour.
Only 1 feedback, but he has seen a couple of girls that I know.

Any comments guys, or volunteers to TOFTT??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Roodboy867

The ad does state she is English. So possibly not EE.

Frenchy4012

Is Sally still working ? I have not heard much about her lately.

bbb99

Is Sally still working ? I have not heard much about her lately.

Yes. Have an appointment later in week. Can't wait!!!

Offline shaven4you

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:11:49 pm by shaven4you »

Offline Boundless

useing a cropped photo from someone in the usa

Well spotted s4u.
Wonder if I should drop her a message and ask her why she's using it?

bbb99

Had the misfortune that work commitments meant I had to stay overnight in Telford.
All the massage places seem to shut at 8pm - those that answered!
I ended up driving to outskirts of Brum and seeing Amy. Good but expensive.
Am here again tonight, any recommendations on those that are local and open after 8pm? and less than £80.

Frenchy4012

Had the misfortune that work commitments meant I had to stay overnight in Telford.
All the massage places seem to shut at 8pm - those that answered!
I ended up driving to outskirts of Brum and seeing Amy. Good but expensive.
Am here again tonight, any recommendations on those that are local and open after 8pm? and less than £80.

What about Sophie, doe she shut early ?

Frenchy4012

Well spotted s4u.
Wonder if I should drop her a message and ask her why she's using it?

Good idea Sam.

bbb99

What about Sophie, doe she shut early ?

She says she is not working this week. Was also disappointing last time

Frenchy4012

She says she is not working this week. Was also disappointing last time

I was also disappointed last time I saw Sophie, but I would like to meet Nat if she is still there.

fos

Offline Boundless

Anybody tried this girl or have any views?

Yes, she just appeared on my radar too.

I was put off by the last feedback.

bbb99

Yes, she just appeared on my radar too.

I was put off by the last feedback.

think this is another fake - she is never a size 6 as per her details. look at the pics.
if anyone know better- let us know!

Frenchy4012

think this is another fake - she is never a size 6 as per her details. look at the pics.
if anyone know better- let us know!

I phoned her up and she said yes she is a size six, she lives in Wellington at saville close TF1 2DG.
Might see her next week if I can find the time.

fos

I phoned her too.
Asked about an appointment next week and she said call again next week she may have moved on.
I am wary of transient wg's

Shame she looks great.

bbb99

I phoned her too.
Asked about an appointment next week and she said call again next week she may have moved on.
I am wary of transient wg's

Shame she looks great.

What is happening (or not) in Telford and Shrewsbury. It used to be good for a decent time. Where have they gone ???

Offline JT100

Anyone know what's happened to Tara's on Whitchurch Road...?

Offline Roodboy867

Too good to be true, again?

Can't do a reverse image search as on my iPad.

Offline Madone1

Only 1 feedback, but he has seen a couple of girls that I know.

Any comments guys, or volunteers to TOFTT??

Hi guys I'm back still hunting out the good pussy on AW. This one the private pics are a totally different girl. Plus she also uses the profile lauratelford

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Both emailed me the same number and Laura sent me a pic on my phone from the naughtyandnice89 private gallery. If the girl is real I would love to fuck her.

Offline Roodboy867

Oh actually I can. Here are the results.

Another fake.

Offline Madone1

Oh actually I can. Here are the results.

Another fake.

The ones that come along in groups and only have 7 -10 pic private gallery's are always fake pal.

Offline Boundless

Apparently there's a way to do it on Macs, I have a Macbook, but I'm fucked if I can do it!

All these new ones in Shropshire are a waste of time, no feedback, fake pics etc, etc, etc, ....yawn!

andybed55

any one know of car meets in telford

Frenchy4012

Got a hour booked with Sally at her new place tomorrow, looking forward to it I have not seen her for a couple of weeks.

bbb99

Got a hour booked with Sally at her new place tomorrow, looking forward to it I have not seen her for a couple of weeks.

Might be worth considering parking just round the corner by shop.

bbb99

Think it's a Sainsbury's

Offline Boundless

I'm giving her a go this week, gotta see what all the fuss is about.  :P

bbb99

You will be in for a great time. She is a lovely girl. You will not be disappointed !

Frenchy4012

Thanks bbb99, but I live very near and no exactly where it is, I take my dog

for a walk just by there.

Frenchy4012

Sam don't expect anything more than a great massage and He, she does nothing else.

bbb99

Sam don't expect anything more than a great massage and He, she does nothing else.

Absolutely agree. But it is arguably better than FS at most places!

Frenchy4012

Absolutely agree. But it is arguably better than FS at most places!

I wont argue with that.

Frenchy4012

Had another great hour this morning  with the lovely Sally, super massage and HE from a super girl.

Frenchy4012

When I go for a massage I always make sure I have a shower and shave every where. I think its important to give your bum and bits  a good wash. From what some girls say a lot don't and it cant be nice for them to massage a smelly  and dirty body.

fos

Agreed.
My shaved block and tackle gets lots of appreciative attention. :thumbsup:

Frenchy4012

You will get a better massage if you have shaved and smell nice, I have been told 3 times lately how nice I smell compared with some they see.