Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Shrewsbury and Telford....again  (Read 116277 times)

Offline Madone1

Alas, I have to say I don't think she'd win many beauty contests, but not a total moose.
She does wear glasses and keeps them on.
Nice enough girl, friendly, but does talk a lot which I put down to nervousness, probably better that than some sulky EE that doesn't say a dickie bird tho.

Ahh yes the EE girl sulk you never get bored off that.
Punter: god your sexy do you like missionary position I love it??
EE sulk: it ok
Punter: great I love looking at your sexy body as we fuck!!
EE sulk: turns away from you and looks bored or closes her eyes.

That sound familiar?

fos

Saw SexyJessica.
Seen her twice before, she's had a few name changes.
Not everyone's cup of tea, she's very slim with lovely pert little tits (34B) which I like and looks pretty horny in her skoolie gear. Service is pretty vanilla, no kissing and covered BJ but nice and tight and very friendly.

I won't give address but it's SY4 area, as on AW.

External Link/Members Only
Thanks for sharing that one Sam.
Outside my budget at £130.
I'm a member of the one hundred club.
Never paid more than £100 for sex except for a threesome.

Offline Boundless

Having been on the receiving end of a B&S in April I was interested to see the same profile pop up again today.
Back then, I had got the postcode and arranged a time and was on my way when I got a call from a different number from a girl who said that the WG had texted her and that the "landlord had come round" and could I make it half hour later. Yes, I know, I was suspicious then. Anyway, when I saw the girl, she was Slovakian or some such and told me she was over for a few weeks to earn some dosh then going back. To be honest, it wasn't a bad punt but I felt a bit pissed off by the B&S.

So, the profile is back today.

I texted; Are you free etc
She texts back from a different number: Yes free today
Me:I saw you a while ago and it was a different girl to the photos.
Her:Really? When? Those are my photos, only I use them. Weird.
Me: In April, the girl I saw was EE in a flat in ****
Her: A flat? I only work in hotels. I was away in April.

I'm guessing that Sergei uses this ploy all round the country and they probably don't realise or care that people can remember things.
Anyway, here's the profile, yes I know she's not Cameron Diaz but we don't have a huge choice out here in the sticks - the Shropshire guys will appreciate this.

Offline Boundless

Having been on the receiving end of a B&S in April I was interested to see the same profile pop up again today.
Back then, I had got the postcode and arranged a time and was on my way when I got a call from a different number from a girl who said that the WG had texted her and that the "landlord had come round" and could I make it half hour later. Yes, I know, I was suspicious then. Anyway, when I saw the girl, she was Slovakian or some such and told me she was over for a few weeks to earn some dosh then going back. To be honest, it wasn't a bad punt but I felt a bit pissed off by the B&S.

So, the profile is back today.

I texted; Are you free etc
She texts back from a different number: Yes free today
Me:I saw you a while ago and it was a different girl to the photos.
Her:Really? When? Those are my photos, only I use them. Weird.
Me: In April, the girl I saw was EE in a flat in ****
Her: A flat? I only work in hotels. I was away in April.

I'm guessing that Sergei uses this ploy all round the country and they probably don't realise or care that people can remember things.
Anyway, here's the profile, yes I know she's not Cameron Diaz but we don't have a huge choice out here in the sticks - the Shropshire guys will appreciate this.

Then got this message on AW:

When was that babe .

I shall be very angry if my friend has been using my profile ..

Hazel. x

Very angry  :D :D :D.....
So how come her "friend" not only knew her AW password but also had her phone?
What total crap!

Offline Madone1

Then got this message on AW:

When was that babe .

I shall be very angry if my friend has been using my profile ..

Hazel. x

Very angry  :D :D :D.....
So how come her "friend" not only knew her AW password but also had her phone?
What total crap!

I'm sure they think that punters have memories like goldfish and can just fob us off with any old shit. But more likely they simple don't give a fuck what punters think they just want your money with the least amount of effort on there part.

Offline JT100

Not really on the right thread, but just a short trip down the A49 to Hereford, I came across this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sounds very cheap, not a bad looker but feedback hidden. Wonder if I should TOFTT

Offline Murphy54

Not really on the right thread, but just a short trip down the A49 to Hereford, I came across this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sounds very cheap, not a bad looker but feedback hidden. Wonder if I should TOFTT

Bare backer JT do you really want to take the chance to save a few quid?

Offline JT100

Thanks Murphy, only just noticed that on her profile one to avoid...probably a fake anyway with prices that low.
Back to trawling round Shrewsbury.....

Frenchy4012

Sally is a very nice girl and does a lovely massage and HE, good value for £60. Why don't you give her a try.

Offline Boundless

Sally is a very nice girl and does a lovely massage and HE, good value for £60. Why don't you give her a try.

I see that Sally has a profile on AW now.

Frenchy4012

I see that Sally has a profile on AW now.

That's right Sam, just set it up.

Offline Roodboy867

She wants it clear for everyone to know that she does not do full service. HR is her limit guys.

Offline Boundless

Woke up feeling mega horny.

Went to saved search on AW for 20 mile radius.

Result: Usual load of butt ugly slags and scrubbers, all the passable ones I've seen several times.

Opened Chaturbate, got out the lube, had a wank.

Saved myself a load of wasted phone calls/texts, at least 2 hours and £70 gets added to the totalisator for a trip to Brum.

kayman2498

She wants it clear for everyone to know that she does not do full service. HR is her limit guys.

Went to see Sally, great massage, very sensual HE, great all round experience, will be my regular Shropshire massage

Offline Madone1

Result: Usual load of butt ugly slags and scrubbers, all the passable ones I've seen several times.

Saved myself a load of wasted phone calls/texts, at least 2 hours and £70 gets added to the totalisator for a trip to Brum.

The sad state of punting in shropshire when having a wank is the better option. :dash:

Frenchy4012

Have you been to see Sally in Shrewsbury, she does a great massage and HE and has a good body.

Offline Boundless

Have you been to see Sally in Shrewsbury, she does a great massage and HE and has a good body.

No i haven't, but will do shortly I think.

Offline Madone1

I need to get my ass to see Sally as well she sounds great plus I have a major thing for thai girls at the moment which ticha has added too.

Frenchy4012

Went to see Sally, great massage, very sensual HE, great all round experience, will be my regular Shropshire massage

Glad you enjoyed it kayman she is a lovely girl. I am hoping to see Sally on Sat morning, I have seen her a few times and had a great sensual massage and HE every time.

Frenchy4012

I need to get my ass to see Sally as well she sounds great plus I have a major thing for thai girls at the moment which ticha has added too.

Just remember Sally does not go any further than HR.

Offline Madone1

Just remember Sally does not go any further than HR.

Sounds like the handjob will be enough for me does she go topless?

Frenchy4012

Sounds like the handjob will be enough for me does she go topless?

She has not done topless when I have seen her.

Offline Madone1

She has not done topless when I have seen her.

Oh well think I still need to scratch this itch.

Offline Madone1

No it wasn't on offer. Just light kisses.

Frenchy4012

Did she do FK or OWO?

No she did not Thaifan, she has only just started doing massage and is still getting used to it.

Perhaps after she has been doing it longer she might start to do more, you never no.

Offline Madone1

My bad I though he was on about ticha

Offline Madone1

Ok then no owo and just light kisses she might change her mind over time but they were the rules when I saw her.

Offline Madone1

Well guys this is my last post as I'm hanging up my punting boots after 10+ years I can't be bothered with it all anymore. Hope you all have lots of great punts in the future.

Good luck and good hunting. :cry:

Offline Boundless

Well guys this is my last post as I'm hanging up my punting boots after 10+ years I can't be bothered with it all anymore. Hope you all have lots of great punts in the future.

Nooooo, don't go Madone.

How about we spit roast a hottie as a finale!

Offline hugh jarse

Ariva derci to the hooded guest. Thanks for the input its helped us all at some time.

Frenchy4012

Frenchy4012

That's a shame you will be missed.

bbb99

has anyone seen Sophie in Wellington in last two weeks?

Frenchy4012

I have booked a massage on Saturday morning  with the lovely Sally.
Great sensual massage with great HE, I am looking forward to another hour with her.

Frenchy4012

has anyone seen Sophie in Wellington in last two weeks?

She was going for a 3 week holiday, but I think she is back now. Does she not answer her phone ?

bbb99

Always goes to message.
Have you seen her recently?

Frenchy4012

At a guess it was about 5 weeks ago, I saw another girl who did everything.

bbb99

Did Sophie do everything the last time you saw her? 

Frenchy4012

Did Sophie do everything the last time you saw her?

No, I have never got that far with her. I only see her now and again she always seems very busy,

she must be doing some thing right.

Offline Roodboy867

Oldman49, I mean no disrespect but you keep asking all the same questions about Sophie in different threads and getting the same answers yet you keep asking the same questions. You even asked me the same in PMs with the same response. For someone who does not know her services one might assume you have never seen her however, you claim to know she has a husband and where she used to work.

It has been discussed many times over the threads about Sophie and her service. Just do a quick search. You have had all the answers to what she provides also.

I understand you may like the look of Sophie but your interest it seems to be getting a little OTT.

bbb99

no disrespect taken. Now found and appointment made.
cheers

Frenchy4012

I am off soon to see the lovely Sally in Shrewsbury, looking forward to a hour in her company and a great sensual massage with a HE.

Offline Roodboy867

Enjoy oldman49.

Sally is very lovely and good at what she does. I'm getting to know her well. Lovely girl.

Frenchy4012

Just got back from spending a hour with the lovely Sally, another great massage with HE and well worth £65.

Frenchy4012

Enjoy oldman49.

Sally is very lovely and good at what she does. I'm getting to know her well. Lovely girl.

I thought he was on about Sophie not Sally Roodboy, but I could be wrong.

Offline Roodboy867

I thought he was on about Sophie not Sally Roodboy, but I could be wrong.

He was Frenchy, I was saying to enjoy Sophie.

Did you enjoy Sally today?

Frenchy4012

He was Frenchy, I was saying to enjoy Sophie.

Did you enjoy Sally today?

I always enjoy my hour with Sally m8, a very nice young lady who does a very enjoyable massage, but don't have to tell you that do I. She is getting to be busy now, so that's good news for her.

Offline Boundless

I always enjoy my hour with Sally m8, a very nice young lady who does a very enjoyable massage, but don't have to tell you that do I. She is getting to be busy now, so that's good news for her.

Right, that's it, i don't want to be left out any more.
Going to see Sally this week.
Just a cheeky question, could I have only a half hour with HE or is that taking the piss??

Incidently I went to Sabai Thai, Sally's friend, last week and had the most incredible hot oil massage, alas without the HE as I know she doesn't indulge.