Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Shrewsbury and Telford....again  (Read 115116 times)

Online tesla

gosh saw Jan of whitchurch about 14 years ago and she was in her late 30 or early 40 then, had no idea she was still working

only saw her once, average encounter

Offline Boundless

I saw Jan a couple of years ago.
An excellent milf experience, had a great hour with her.

Offline Boundless

Any Shrews/Telford area guys already know how shit the scene is.

In desperation, went to see Heidi at Zaras a couple of weeks ago (only works there Weds) and wasn't disappointed. I saw her last year sometime and yes, it's the same girl and she is still pretty good. She's got a strong scouse accent but a superb body and a very good service. Great massage, her "reach under" certainly had the desired effect and a good BJ too. Would defo see again, the only slight drawback is that the entrance to the place isn't that discrete.

Offline Madone1

I remember seeing Heidi a couple of time a few years ago and she had a cracking body and gave a good service don't get to Zara's much anymore does anyone remember jasmine she was a top five punt for me.

Yeah it is not very discrete the car wash has not helped.

fos

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just spotted this one guys.
No pic but sounds nice and a couple of good feedbacks.
Ticks most of the likes boxes.
Any takers?

Offline Madone1

The lack of any pics is enough to rule me out and that feedback is some very gushy WG loving bullshit. So rule me out anyone else fancy taking one for the team?

Offline Boundless

Just spotted this one guys.
No pic but sounds nice and a couple of good feedbacks.
Ticks most of the likes boxes.
Any takers?

As above, no pics and lack of detail would be a definite no no for me.

The only one reliable feedback, Hungry Horace has certainly seen few a girls over the years, perhaps if he's a contributor on UKP he may wish to comment. My gut feeling is she's another Telford scumbag.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:15:52 pm by Boundless »

Offline Roodboy867

Here we go again. Been trying all day to get a booking for tonight. Not a single answer from 15 different girls from Shrewsbury to Telford to Stafford FFS. Even Sienna is getting impossible to get hold of  :dash:

Offline Madone1

I feel your pain mate been dying for a punt all week got some free time on Thursday couldn't sort anything the shropshire is a joke for indies. Adultwork is just full of shit and private gallery scams at the moment. :dash:

seeker78

I'm moving up to Telford with work next week, punting  scene sounding a bit bleak, does anyone have any experience of the three blond girls offering massage on gumtree? Comments and recommendations please

Offline Madone1

Hi yeah punting has been very poor for a couple of years. The three blondes have been covered in the thread shropshire massage.

seeker78

Thanks for the heads up, Lana looks favourite, any tips and advice from anyone,
I'll report back afetr visit

fos

Thanks for the heads up, Lana looks favourite, any tips and advice from anyone,
I'll report back afetr visit
just be aware that it fbsm. Nothing else.
Look forward to feedback.

seeker78

Not even topless HE?
I'll report with progress!

fos

Not even topless HE?
I'll report with progress!
maybe.
Certainly when you have seen her at least once buy who knows its been a while since i saw her.

seeker78

I couldn't get to see Lana but had my Telford punt and WOW very pleasantly surprised!

Went to see Sienna Bronze, beautiful, intelligent curvy young lady delivered on everything promised, amazing Bj, attentive in all areas,, great girl, very relaxed unrushed and very nice place. i'll be back soon.

High hopes for Lana and other Telford girls!

Offline JT100

Saw Sienna (Mia) many months ago when she was pregnant, great time with her...must make the effort to see her again soon, apparently she's moved as well.

fos

Yes nice girl but too big for my taste.

Offline Madone1

Fuck me I give up punting in Telford is a joke the standard on AW is at an all time low. Another rough looking fatty  that has started whoring in the area  :dash:

Offline Boundless

Fuck me I give up punting in Telford is a joke the standard on AW is at an all time low. Another rough looking fatty  that has started whoring in the area  :dash:

Fuck me mate that's rank!   :vomit:

Offline Madone1

Fuck me mate that's rank!   :vomit:

That's telford for you but  bbwgusher1974 is the very worse by a long long way I would cut my dick off before paying to fuck that thing.

kayman2498

I'd be putting my house up for sale if it wasn't for Sienna! Everyone else disappoints in Telford! Unless anyone recommends anyone else above her?

Offline Roodboy867

Oooh ya fucka. She is horrendous.

Offline Roodboy867

I have admit some defeat in trying to see Sienna  :( I tried for weeks to try and see her. I know she had a personal thing going on but everytime I called or messaged I got no response. I see she now only works 1200 to 1600 according to her AW profile. I will never get to see her during those times. I now feel like I harassed her so I will have to miss out and move on. I know I am the one missing out, she is fucking awesome with her mouth and I have never experienced a WG as willing or genuine as her. Just my luck to find someone like her and now never get the chance to see her. Frustrating beyond belief. Looks like I am left with some Thai massage and possible HE.

This area is fucking shocking  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roodboy867

Oh I forgot to add that Sienna did message me and explained that she would never purposely ignore anyone. I think I have just lucked out with her  :unknown:

Offline Madone1

Emma lee Mmm is very good and has the best body in the Telford area by a mile but her profile has dropped of AW

Offline Roodboy867

All of a sudden this lot turn up out of the blue in Shrewsbury. Hmmmmmm  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only jullye naughty
External Link/Members Only sarah gfe
External Link/Members Only jesssica curvy
External Link/Members Only Alexya sexy
External Link/Members Only ella sensual

Offline Madone1

All of a sudden this lot turn up out of the blue in Shrewsbury. Hmmmmmm  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only jullye naughty
External Link/Members Only sarah gfe
External Link/Members Only jesssica curvy
External Link/Members Only Alexya sexy
External Link/Members Only ella sensual

I would say all fake mate more the pity as there are some hot girls there Jesssica looks very fuckable.

Offline Roodboy867

I tend to agree with you. Quite possibly a B&S

Offline Madone1

PG scams would be my guess 1 pound 24hour 10 pics all non nude on all of them.

Offline Roodboy867

Oh look who has another profile. She just looks rank.

External Link/Members Only  :vomit:

Offline Madone1

A truly rotten looking sack of shit anyone that pays to fuck that needs help badly. :vomit:
I know I've said it time and again but why do these fat ugly shit bags think they can charge good money to fuck them is beyond me. Oh wait sorry I know because some punters are desperate enough to pay them.

Offline Roodboy867

To be fair, this is Telford we're talking about so............. On second thoughts, NO, think I would rather wank with sandpaper.

Offline Boundless

Emma lee Mmm is very good and has the best body in the Telford area by a mile but her profile has dropped of AW

Yes, how strange, I guess she's on holiday.

She is superb, I saw her in Shrewsbury some time back, all was great, i thought it all went really well, great BJ and shag. We even spoke about me taking some pics for her and she was very enthusiastic.

Next time I booked her all was arranged OK but when I texted just before the meet she didn't reply or answer the phone. i got a text 3 hours later saying sorry, she had to rush off as her child was ill. I just replied saying sorry to hear that hope we can re-arrange.

After that she never replied to my texts so I texted her saying if you'd rather not see me just don't answer this text. She didn't, so I haven't. Shame really cos as you say, she's a bloody good punt. No idea why the cold shoulder.

Offline Boundless

I would say all fake mate more the pity as there are some hot girls there Jesssica looks very fuckable.

All EE B&S skanks - total waste of time.

yorkshire123

Driving out & about this morning Mrs Y saw a sign for Telford, "whats in Telford" she asked "fuck all" was my reply. Good job she didn't know what i was referring to  :cool:

(sorry but i thought that was quite apt for you interesting thread)

Offline Madone1

Yes, how strange, I guess she's on holiday.

She is superb, I saw her in Shrewsbury some time back, all was great, i thought it all went really well, great BJ and shag. We even spoke about me taking some pics for her and she was very enthusiastic.

Next time I booked her all was arranged OK but when I texted just before the meet she didn't reply or answer the phone. i got a text 3 hours later saying sorry, she had to rush off as her child was ill. I just replied saying sorry to hear that hope we can re-arrange.

After that she never replied to my texts so I texted her saying if you'd rather not see me just don't answer this text. She didn't, so I haven't. Shame really cos as you say, she's a bloody good punt. No
idea why the cold shoulder.

Yeah that is a strange one she has never been cold with me I've seen her about 10 times now my regular in the area. She can be a bit scatty when it comes to messages.

Offline Madone1

Driving out & about this morning Mrs Y saw a sign for Telford, "whats in Telford" she asked "fuck all" was my reply. Good job she didn't know what i was referring to  :cool:

Haha all too true.

Offline Roodboy867

Nail on the head lol

Offline Madone1

She is a right minger and 100% chav wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick.

Offline Roodboy867

Well here is one of the new Shrewsbury lot. Fake.

External Link/Members Only Chloe sexy love

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roodboy867

Another of the new Shrewsbury lot. This one on a reverse pic search popped up on vivastreet

External Link/Members Only ella@sweet

External Link/Members Only

fos

They all claim to be in the Holiday Inn Express SY2

Offline Roodboy867

lol just texting one now to find out more info  :cool:

Offline Madone1

lol just texting one now to find out more info  :cool:

I wouldn't expect much of a reply mate.

Offline Boundless

I wouldn't expect much of a reply mate.

I've had a few of them reply.

A few weeks ago I rang and spoke to one of them, then rang a different one and the same girl answered so the chances of seeing a girl that looks like any of the pictures is roughly zero!

Offline Roodboy867

They've all fucked off to Walsall now.

Offline Roodboy867

Am I missing something? There are some girls in the Shrewsbury Telford area that were charging £100 an hr but all of a sudden their prices have gone up to £120 to £150 an hr. It's not as if they were that special at the cheaper rate. So it was bad enough getting a booking or a response from any of them and now the prices go up. All that does is stops me, and no doubt a few others, from actually booking them.

Just one example External Link/Members Only

Offline Roodboy867

This is the crap we have to put up with.

No number, does not read emails, states does not do incalls however that is the only fee option, no outcalls and only logged in over one day.

External Link/Members Only  :dash: