Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lady / Anda - Liverpool Street  (Read 1779 times)

14 review(s) for @ THE LADY @ (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Soho_wanderer

External Link/Members Only

Price Paid - £100 for the hour

Comms were good, arranged at short notice via text, she responded quickly , straight to the point no messing around

Located across the road from Liverpool Street Station, dingy entrance hall, lift didn't work and no lighting in stairwell which made finding her flat a bit of a faff, nice flat once inside although I think she shares with a few other girls

Anda answered the door in a skin tight latex dress, she was slightly larger than in her AW pictures, but she's blonde and MILFY with huge tits which is what I was after

Paperwork sorted and down to business, started with some DFK, OWO & RO whilst I got warmed up, on with the Condom and sex in missionary, doggy & cowgirl, before she offered to finish me OWO, bit of a negative as when I was about to blow she offered CIM for an extra £20 which I declined as I didn't know it was an extra. But she took me as near to completion then finishec me off all over her tits.

Was a good punt and I'd see her again as it wasn't rushed and she gave a really attentive service