Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice required  (Read 1220 times)

Offline jay07

Hi all,

I'm staying in Central Birmingham for work soon and thought I'd try and visit WG whilst there. I have tried looking through AW and the review section but can't work out which WG is centrally based.

I won't have a car and would rather stay central as I'll be staying near the main train station and walking everywhere. Ideally after GF experience with OWO and DFK. Not bothered by age although it would be good if the WG looked after their figure. Budget wise maximum £150 for an hour..

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Offline WelshClipper

In my experience, sitting in cafe nero opposite New St Station is one of the easiest places in the world to book a punt. Most profiles usually reference the station somewhere in their blurb. Few use its official Grand Central title.

Failing that, check their interview for nearest station. Usually New St is entered. Also look for Mailbox or Broad St or NIA. All local references.

Good luck  :hi:

Offline RandomGuy99

Lilith Noir seems to get great reviews.  I think her positive review count on here is in the 30s.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jay07

Thanks both... Lilith Noir looks amazing

Offline Ben1983

Not sure about DFK, but offers OWO. 
Is located by Mailbox (10 min walk from New Steet station)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ben1983

Thanks both... Lilith Noir looks amazing

I need to visit her one day, she seems to be very reliable.

If you’re thinking of seeing her, keep an eye on her availability, as I think she gets booked up quite quick.

Offline RockyBaboa69

I would highly recommended Lilith! Fantastic service!, try to book in advance if you can :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Hi all,

I'm staying in Central Birmingham for work soon and thought I'd try and visit WG whilst there. I have tried looking through AW and the review section but can't work out which WG is centrally based.

I won't have a car and would rather stay central as I'll be staying near the main train station and walking everywhere. Ideally after GF experience with OWO and DFK. Not bothered by age although it would be good if the WG looked after their figure. Budget wise maximum £150 for an hour..

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
You’ll have to book at least a few days prior, she’s popular!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or a cheaper option would be a stroll up to erotic studio.

Do a search on here for erotic studio to find the girls and service to your taste, via the reviews. Good luck.   :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

If you want a fairly cheap option, Natasha doesn't do bad job and her English is ok.
French kisses and great tits.  :)

I was reluctant to mention a specific girl but others have.

So what the hell.....

Offline Shplurgh

If you want a fairly cheap option, Natasha doesn't do bad job and her English is ok.
French kisses and great tits.  :)

I was reluctant to mention a specific girl but others have.

So what the hell.....

Quite fancied seeing her but the only review for her was for a b&s - what was your experience like? Was it actually her from the pictures?

Offline WelshClipper

Quite fancied seeing her but the only review for her was for a b&s - what was your experience like? Was it actually her from the pictures?

The girl I saw was definitely the girl in the photos.  There is another girl in the flat but I have come to expect that with EE girls. Whether she would have "baitandswitched" if Natasha wasnt available I dont know but I did not see any shinanigans. She didnt offer anything like anal or CIM but she was a solid gfe with OWO, FK and RO. She was also very friendly and not bad English and great tits.

By coincidence she is my next planned review on here so watch this space  :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 03:26:59 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Shplurgh

Excellent, just my type. Back onto the hot list she goes.

Offline WelshClipper

Excellent, just my type. Back onto the hot list she goes.

Enjoy  :thumbsup:

Please bear in mind I cannot guarantee you won't get Spurt's B&S.

Maybe it was my lucky day   :unknown: