Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatrinaSW18  (Read 2416 times)

Offline m21kent

Hello chaps,

Has anyone had the pleasure? If you love a girl with curves (like I do) she looks tempting, amazing bum!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Andre 3000

She was actually my first ever punt.  :D

She was based near Clapham common then,this was a few years back. She's obviously gotten a bit bigger since then. I would ask for a recent pic as it says the ones in her gallery are from 2011..

From my time with her she was a lot of fun,came twice in the session once all over her ass, then round two ending with a BJ and titwank and popped all over those lovely soft tits. Although I did see her when she looked like this

External Link/Members Only

Offline m21kent

Thanks for the info anre - sounds like she is worth a visit then!
Did she seem to enjoy herself and get into it? How about kissing?

Andre 3000

Thanks for the info anre - sounds like she is worth a visit then!
Did she seem to enjoy herself and get into it? How about kissing?

Yeah, she was lots of fun,kissing was good.

But my impressions of her are from her a couple of years ago. I take it you've checked her current feedback on AW?

Offline m21kent

Yep it all looks good, but always good to get a ukp member experience.

Wish she was still at clapham common - would be much more convienent for me

cockneybstrd

I would asked for some more recent photos as Andre suggests. I have previously seen Katrina and she was very warm and friendly but this was over 2 years ago. And she had put on some weight since the photos had been taken.

Offline Rick2468

Katrina was going to be my first ever punt but we never managed to find a convenient time. Spoke to her on the phone once and she seemed friendly. I do check her profile sometimes and would see her if she had more recent photos as the ones on her page have been there for years. Please report back if you do see her.

Offline m21kent

Visited yesterday.  Looks or size not changed from the pics.  Bloody fantastic time had, full of energy and loves what she does.  I left with wobbly legs and drenched.
Plenty of parking but you need coins.

Offline pumps

James999

She wouldn't look out of place in a rugby line up, one big unit

Looks like someones stolen her toilet when she was taking a dump

Offline m21kent

She wouldn't look out of place in a rugby line up, one big unit

Looks like someones stolen her toilet when she was taking a dump

Bit uncalled for but everyone has their own tastes.
If you like curves (which i do) then she is spot on, really lovely genuine person too

Offline pumps

Bit uncalled for but everyone has their own tastes.
If you like curves (which i do) then she is spot on, really lovely genuine person too

Ignore him...

Wheres the report? ;-)