Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucylovesit - Chester  (Read 1483 times)

19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline PapaG

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £70

This was a few weeks ago when she was in Chester

Comms
Great, a few texts and it was all arranged.

Popular busy hotel just outside of Chester

Girl
Her profile is flattering, she is very girl next door type. Hardly lightly tanned. Never removed her clothes so not sure on size, i’ve seen it mentioned in a previous review and couldn’t disagree. However she was very easy to get on with and quite witty. She was puffing away on a vape thing quite a bit though.

The meet
Paperwork sorted, declined a shower, undressed and on the bed. She got her tits out, which were natural and quite nice, no complaints there. Some kissing although this was a little awkward, it certainly wasn’t french kissing.
Then on to OWO. Bit of spitting, and quite a nice technique with some deep throat as well. Massaging my balls and the bit below while she sucked me to completion, took the lot in her mouth, then popped off to the bathroom to dispose of it.

Quick chat, as i said she’s quite witty, while i got dressed and then on my way.

Feel a bit harsh giving a neutral, her OWO was good, but i just wasn’t feeling it. Her profile is flattering but the vape thing really put me off.

Offline Niggledebits

I had her in a threesome last year which I did a report on. She is very much the girl next door but I thought her to be really easy to get on with. Her breasts are lovely and probably a size 12.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218328.0

Hopefully the link worked.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 03:56:29 am by Niggledebits »