Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Cute Jenny X - Leeds City Centre  (Read 3205 times)

26 review(s) for x CUTE JENNY x (17 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Yasir_DK

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Storm Ciara, I found myself with a rare day off, so off to AW to see what was on offer. Jenny has been on my HL for a couple of months now so was rather pleasantly surprised when I got a text back confirming my short notice request! 

Her place is nothing not far from Leeds station but a little tricky to find, note the mobile reception is not great around the various office blocks.

Eventually got buzzed up and Jenny did the usual hide behind the door greeting wearing a red matching underwear set. Unfortunately the room stank of cigarette smoke which is a personal turn off. Should have walked but mini me was in charge.

Overall she's a good looking lass with a great rack. She's got a decent OWO technique then midway stops to say CIM in extra..., on to the main event in various positions but no fingers.... eventuality after some unenthustiastic hand relief I took over and came on those tits (not extra)

A quick shower later I was outside. booked in for 1/2 an hour at £70 and I was in for around 20min. A bit pricy seeing there was no kissing whatsoever and an ok punt. However looking at her other reviews. YMMV.

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

Thanks for the review Yasir. Yes I remember the smoke smell in the apartment, I forgot to mention it in my review but your review has jogged my memory. She is a good looking girl to be fair, and I concur with the great rack. At £70 I agree is £10 too much. When next in Leeds, I might take a look at some of these bargain bin Rommies that seem to be cropping up with decent reviews lately.

Online PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Storm Ciara, I found myself with a rare day off, so off to AW to see what was on offer. Jenny has been on my HL for a couple of months now so was rather pleasantly surprised when I got a text back confirming my short notice request! 

Her place is nothing not far from Leeds station but a little tricky to find, note the mobile reception is not great around the various office blocks.

Eventually got buzzed up and Jenny did the usual hide behind the door greeting wearing a red matching underwear set. Unfortunately the room stank of cigarette smoke which is a personal turn off. Should have walked but mini me was in charge.

Overall she's a good looking lass with a great rack. She's got a decent OWO technique then midway stops to say CIM in extra..., on to the main event in various positions but no fingers.... eventuality after some unenthustiastic hand relief I took over and came on those tits (not extra)

A quick shower later I was outside. booked in for 1/2 an hour at £70 and I was in for around 20min. A bit pricy seeing there was no kissing whatsoever and an ok punt. However looking at her other reviews. YMMV.
Dont think i'll be bothering with this one, her Green Light has been on all week  :thumbsdown:

Offline usroads

Reckon she'll probably be back on your HL in maybe 12-13 weeks   :)

Offline MajorPayne

Personally don't like all the extras -
  • CIM £20 extra
  • Swallow £30 extra
  • Anal £50 extra
Based on past experience anal is normally a £20-£40 extra.  Worst case it is £50 extra for CIM and swallow.  So between £100-£120 for a half hour punt if you want cim and swallow, better to look elsewhere where they are included.  YMMV

Offline Adoniron

When I saw her last May it was £10 extra for CIM so it looks like she's put her prices up.

Online PussyLover789

Reckon she'll probably be back on your HL in maybe 12-13 weeks   :)
She was never in my HotList, and she never will be

Offline Collegiate

Still working according to AW. Now off my hotlist.

Online PussyLover789

Still working according to AW. Now off my hotlist.
Im gob smacked to see that some popular girls have been working