Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Viv - Paddington - A solid service  (Read 4411 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Mr Girth

I've had this well-reviewed Hungarian on my hot list for a while and finally met her recently.

External Link/Members Only

Overall: 8/10

Fee: £80 for 30 mins. No pressure to pay upfront and when I paid at the end she sheepishly laughed and said she's forgotten about that.

Comms: Be aware her AdultWork profile contains a line asking first time visitors to CALL to book. I missed this and after texting her she texted back and asked me to call. Had a quick chat and arranged a booking for a few hours later that afternoon.

Venue: Chain hotel near Paddington. No problems strolling in and finding the lift. Room was modern but tiny. Offered a shower pre and post punt and only a small towel was available (but it was clean and dry and did the job).

Body: I was very satisfied with what I saw! Standard hide behind the door then threw her arms around me. Quick kiss on the lips before I took a quick shower. Viv (who likes to go by her former punting name of Linda) must be 5'9" with a size 10 body and probably C size boobs and long brown hair. A terrific figure I enjoyed exploring with a prominent tattoo on her back.

Action: She knelt and went straight into a blow job. OW at my request. Moved to the bed to continue. One of the best blow jobs I've had in a while and made me wish I'd break my own rules and have OWO. Sloppy and as deep as you could want. Some attention to the balls too.

Moved through sex in cowgirl (she liked to dictate the rhythm but was OK with my steering too), doggy standing up with her hands against the wall before doggy on the bed, spoons and finally missionary. She started that with a cushion under her back. Was very happy to pull her legs as wide as possible and could take my full length no problem as I pounded away.

Eventually came inside the bag as I was working up a little sweat. She was enthusiastic throughout and I got value for money with 25 mins solid action. Good DFK throughout too.

Little chat about life in general (turns out we live in neighbouring areas of London) as I got dressed after another shower and gently steered out the door about 35-40 mins in total. Put my punting name in her phone so easier to book next time.

Told me she generally works two or three days a week (Wed-Fri) these days. Imagine she has a string of regulars and I can see why. I'll certainly return at some point.

Offline dryanse8

Perhaps the most naturally talented Deepthroater out there IMHO. The first time I saw her she wasted no time in gulping down my full length with incredible enthusiasm. A great SP.