Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss moorish Walsall aka miss delightful  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Neojay76

Came across this profile and looks intriguing to me. Apparently she’s back but used to be known as miss delightful. Searched both profiles for any reviews or comments but nothing. Might have to toftt. Was hoping for some feed back if anyone has any?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Neojay76

Came across this profile and looks intriguing to me. Apparently she’s back but used to be known as miss delightful. Searched both profiles for any reviews or comments but nothing. Might have to toftt. Was hoping for some feed back if anyone has any?

Just seen the review from a while back. Seemed to have changed the spelling of her name lol

Offline GingerNuts

Just seen the review from a while back. Seemed to have changed the spelling of her name lol

You should search using their AW number which doesn't change even if their name does.

Offline Littlefoot

Are you searching name or aw profile link number? The latter is best.  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

You should search using their AW number which doesn't change even if their name does.

Beat me to it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Neojay76

Offline Neojay76

Didn’t realise could search by aw number (opened up a whole new world) anyways...just done that and has brought up her verification pic. Think I’ll pass now. No my cup of tea 

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve seen her that’s my review she’s not to far from me now that’s why I haven’t been back to close to home.

Offline Neojay76

I’ve seen her that’s my review she’s not to far from me now that’s why I haven’t been back to close to home.

But looking back would you return if she wasn’t close to you?

Offline Punterperson1971

But looking back would you return if she wasn’t close to you?

Yeah I would return shes  in next street to me unfortunately before she was further away