Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: poppingcandyxo - (Outcall)  (Read 2300 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5493321) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Dan Dastardly

Met Popping Candy (Zoe) very recently, 1 hour my place 200 sov's .
Zoe arrived dead on time, lovely looking girl and very friendly and chatty, quite a few tattoo's which I'm not really into but I'm sure they were tastefully done.
Chat for 10 minutes over a glass of wine, all very nice, then we had some action. Zoe has a magnificent physique , enhanced tits, piercing in one nipple and a very nice backside. Also I should mention she was very nicely dressed in some top quality lingerie .
Zoe is a superb snogger, best snogging I've had for ages, she really gets stuck into the task in hand. Into the bedroom where she gave me some fabulous cock sucking, very deep and some expert ball licking and rimming.
I returned the favour, and gave her some oral which she seemed to like a lot,  then she applied the rubber and we fucked in several positions before I blew my load over her face, think she loved it!
Very game girl, more services are possibly on offer, hope to find out soon, and a brilliant addition to Cardiff's ladies.
Highly recommended. Can someone add a link please.

Offline Steelworker

Nice one, Dan. Glad you enjoyed. I know I did.  :bomb:

Offline bolo79bm

Cheers for the review! She is indeed a cracking lass. Really gets stuck in. Still need to do my review on her :thumbsup:

Offline willabe

Zoe looks and sounds amazing.
I have had a text conversation with her but not managed to get the meet yet!!
Looking forward to it when it happens tho!!