Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX__Hot_Alexia__XX - Gloucester  (Read 2173 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4731822) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mariooooo

So without going over old ground, I'd been let down by Jamilla Luxe, so had to come up quickly with a plan B. Usually hasty alternatives like this are a recipe for disaster, but it worked out pretty well thankfully.
Comms - Excellent. Called , she replied and I was at her door within 15 minutes. (been there before, by the Park.)
Price - She advertises at £60 for 30 mins or £100 for the hour, so I did a deal with her that I pay £80 so that I can come twice, which usually takes 40 -45 mins.
Looks - Like nearly all WG's her photos are either photoshopped or dated , so I'm used to that by now. Like I said, I had seen her before, but it was a while ago , so couldn't remember exactly what she looked like. Wasn't too bad, at least the 40 year old that she advertises, not a bad figure, no oil painting , but not ugly.
Meet - usual storing of the money , leave me to undress then come back in. Plenty of FK , not deep, doesn't mind plenty of playing with her pussy, infact encouraged it ,  but doesn't particularly want any fingers inside. she got very wet .
so after a bout of OWO and  a little ball sucking (under a little bit or duress as I wasn't shaved down there.) we then put the condom on and she got on top. she worked away really well and got the job done.
She cleaned me up a bit and then offered me a massage, which was relaxing, but not technically that great.
after a while , she started to revive the boy downstairs and did pretty well, eventually managing to get me to "explode" in her words.
She seemed very impressed at my virility as my second pop came about 30 -35 minutes in. (probably a fluke!)  :D
so there was no rush cleaning me up and leaving .
all in all , just a solid "does what it says on the tin" punt, nothing outstanding , but after my original plans had been scuppered , it was a decent result.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only