Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Giulia Leicester  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Bigowl

External Link/Members Only

Cost - 90 quid for the hour - 70 standard, plus 10 kissing and 10 RO

Location - Leicester, not too far from the M1

Comms - a little difficult, i think it was due to language barrier, i wanted to know when she was available, she said just call when im close to the area.

The meet.
Got the the place, found her quite easily, she is stunning body wise, absolutely amazing..
bit of a chat, paid her , then she got naked - jesus christ almighty.. what a sight

lay on the bed, kissed - not too heavy which was a shame, but nice.
she then put a condom on, and started sucking me, which was good - damn good

not too long of this and i was getting excited, mainly because of the view, she then moved into a 69 position and i had a little taste of her pussy.

wasnt tasting long (more on this later)

shen then moved into reverse cowgirl, a little strange again - but a fantastic view.

she rode me a little like this, then moved into me on top.. i enjoyed this, she was kissing my neck quite passionately, and i could have happily came... but i wanted to take her from behind.

took her in doggy and came quite hard, really really good.

cleaned up, she went to the bathroom..... came back

we chatted for 5 minutes about a few things, including how often she works (she works A LOT)

kissed me again to get me hard again.... then exactly the same as above, but i came during missionary

overall, i got what i wanted....

the downsides, I spent a long time thinking about this, if i should go positive or neutral, stuck with positive

She must see quite a few men on most days, she lubed the condom on both occasions - stating she had to do it.

this made RO pretty pointless, as i wasnt tasting her so to speak, but lube..so save the tenner on this.

Also both times were exactly the same, same positions, her taking the lead and doing the same things, and I have to admit, it was very scripted and mechanical.

would i go back - yes, but i would save a tenner on RO, and possibly just do half a hour and hope she lets me come twice.

Offline Cocknose

She is one of about 5 go to regulars good VFM and a nice girl
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac