Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TheBlondeGeordiex Salford Quays  (Read 3757 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cabletie

External Link/Members Only

This punt took place a few weeks ago.

Comme - initial contact made with her via AW message and then all done via what's app,  very easy and she replied quickly.

Meeting - Arranged a 1 hour in call at her apartment right in centre of Salford Quays, fee was £140

The Girl - Very down to earth with sort George accent,  good looking, false tits, around size 14

The usual access details arrived and I made my way up to her place, door was open and I let myself in and found her in the bedroom wearing bra & pants, she was slightly bigger than her pics suggested but nothing major.
Started with some LFK stood up before undressing and heading to the bed. Plenty of owo both ways before I asked her to turn over so I could stick my tongue up her ass. This got me in the mood for some anal which she was perfectly happy to do, she actually asked me to fuck her ass harder which I did before cumming in the bag balls deep in her ass.
Had a chat for about 10 min whilst she rubbed baby oil onto my cock and balls, sucking me back to hard. She got on her back and we fucked missionary, nice and deep which was great. She then asked me to fuck her ass instead because she prefers anal, happy days, in I go, her legs in the air with me up her ass as she rubbed her clip with a vibrator. She made herself cum, I really pounded her ass good and hard before I came again, great anal.
Cleaned up, had a quick  chat and I drove home a very happy anal memory.

Great sesh with a proper down to earth girl who enjoys her job  10/10

Offline OakTree

Size 14??

Has she piled a bit on lately?

Offline Cabletie

Not sure if she's piled it on but she was bigger than her pics suggested,  although it looks like she has updated them since I last looked.

Offline OakTree

Not sure if she's piled it on but she was bigger than her pics suggested,  although it looks like she has updated them since I last looked.

Going by her older reviews she used to be a size 10 but you’re right her recent pics do reflect her as being bigger.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Going by her older reviews she used to be a size 10 but you’re right her recent pics do reflect her as being bigger.

Judging by her newish pics, she's put on a few pounds and, she was listed as being 23 years when I saw her 3 years ago :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Size 14??

Has she piled a bit on lately?
Never seen her and if this is true then I never will, profile still says size 10 and specifically says slim so theres a mismatch here  :unknown:

Offline samneil15

tbf even prior to the surgery she was never as slim as advertised. It now sounds like she's had too many visits to Gregg's  :lol:

Imo still very shaggable and loves it up the ass. Just never blew me away service wise so wouldn't return.

Offline mikhail

Had a chat for about 10 min whilst she rubbed baby oil onto my cock and balls, sucking me back to hard. She got on her back and we fucked missionary

Isn't that a little bit risky with a rubber condom?

Offline RandomGuy99

Isn't that a little bit risky with a rubber condom?
Yep, baby oil makes latex condoms disintegrate. It is surprising how many SPs don't know this.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yep, baby oil makes latex condoms disintegrate. It is surprising how many SPs don't know this.
I believe it was officially banned at SS due to the risk of damaging a condom, found out after I asked a girl if she had baby oil so I could have an oily tit wank

Offline antsz

I think the next punter that sees her needs to inform her before an accident happeneds. Regarding her size I have seen her pre op and after op,  personally prefer more meat on the bone so I like the look of her now, just think her attitude at times can be bad if she's having an off day

Online davey.edwards1969

"Very down to earth with sort George accent,"

obviously been buying her pies at Asda then   :yahoo:

even if she has put a bit of weight on any girl who asks you to fuck her arse twice rather than her pussy at no extra charge should be commended IMHO
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 06:23:52 am by davey.edwards1969 »