Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Vickki Swindon  (Read 4023 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269198) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5624554) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline RobT22

Following the demise of my regular, Linda of Oriental Wellbeing I was on the look out for a new massage girl. Well, I say demise, more the very close attention of Wiltshire Police. After a thorough look on here, together with Gumtree and Vivastreet, I eventually decided to visit Vickki. She has had some good reviews on here and did reply to my text messages. Following my first message to her, she replied within minutes and I was with her an hour later.

Her flat is situated on Bath Road in Old Town. Nice area, busy main road, parking just round the corner. Told initially the house number and then on parking the flat number was sent. Road busy but plenty of activity so all innocent. Buzzed the number and immediately let in. Up two flights of stairs and ringing the door bell.

Vickky opens the door. I greet her in traditional Thai manner with hands in prayer position, take off shoes and shown to her lounge. Nicely decorated, massage table to one side, music playing. Vickky is petit, very pretty, nice manner. I feel safe and relaxed but also excited. She is exactly as in the photos, though more pretty next door girl than glamorous. I hand over £90 for an hours massage. She told me in the initial text message that FS was available for £130 but that isn't my thing. She later told me she needed the extra money so had gone back to doing FS.

I was then told to undress. As I stripped, Vickky undressed to black thong and bra, She is rather nice. I lie down on massage table and then get a really good massage. She told me that she was properly trained in Thai massage and I assumed that was the case. She was firm at times, gentle at others. She used hot oil that she warmed in the microwave. She later used hot flannels to remove the oil. It was a good massage. We chatted much of the time though when I was quiet so was Vickky. I'm afraid I do like to chat. Her English and understanding is good. She massaged back. arms and legs. She massaged right up to top of legs but no going round the front. When I could I played with her legs but most of time she was out of reach. She seemed happy enough for me to touch her.

After 30 or so minutes, I was told to turn over. She removed her bra. She has had them enhanced but looks good. I'm afraid I was still limp at this stage. I had enjoyed the massage so much but in a relaxing way. Perhaps you younger guys might be more excited than me, but the years have changed my response. She put oil on my legs, messaged them and then played with the old man to wake him up. I now responded. I asked her if the pants were coming off and she told me "later". True to her word they did come down soon after. I then had a very attractive naked girl lay across me doing a mixture of tit wanking and hand wanking. She played with the tip which was quite nice. She let me touch her all over, though when I tried to kiss her tummy, I was told to stop kissing. Pity but I respect boundaries. I know where I am then. I gently fingered her and she didn't object. This all went on for a decent amount of time before she upped the tempo.

After I came which went all over her and me, she wiped me down with wet wipes and a towel. She cleaned herself up and then did a back massage for a minute or so.

Got dressed, cheek kissed goodbye and on my way. A nice way to spend an hour, 5 minutes away from home, in a safe and clean environment with a friendly, really nice and pretty young lady.
Will I return? No doubt I will but there are so many Thai girls working in Swindon at the moment that I would like to visit some of the others.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline RobT22

Thanks mate.

It would appear she has changed her name on her new profile. I would agree with everything she has written about herself though I'm not sure you would get everything on her likes list. Photos are all genuine.
She is a really nice girl and I believe genuine.

Offline Coriniumstud

Definitely going on my hot list  :thumbsup: