Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Bristol  (Read 1701 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BOBBY2015

I met up with Lucy at central apartment near Harbourside , parking was easy and safe close to building ,comms were easy and quickly arranged . 
On entry I was offered shower which I accepted . Once in the room , lucy was dressed in nice one piece lingerie , she was straight into DFK and soon had me hard giving me a hand job whilst kissing ,  I decided to switch to so RO and soon had her soaking wet felt her clit growing hard has I gradually sped up the tongue action soon she was holding on to me  hard pulling my head in and quite vocal as i made her cum.
Gave her a few gentle extended flicks and slow clit teasing, then switched to her giving me oral , great action between hand and mouth owo taking it in deep whilst massage my balls and the very base of my cock , awesome she  soon had me pumping my cum into her open mouth awesome  A few minutes chatting and then she revived my cock with some more oral without action going at it pretty hard with her tongue into the tip of my cock , I then covered up for some penetration taking her side saddle and missionary , I then took a break for some more RO again building her slowly feeling that lovely clit swelling and growing in my mouth  she has one of those clits thats grows into a nice hard round ball shape and flicked it around with my tongue holding it against the roof of my mouth whilst rolling my tongue over as I could tase her juicy flowing  she really loved that as it pulsed and hardened I  built up the speed with my tongue no way she faked cumming it I could feel her pussy walls tightening on my fingers as sucked on her very swollen clit and she moaned and encourage me on , I then went back in side her in missionary position  whilst she was still flushed from cumming
I gave her a proper good fucking she took a really good 10 minutes of deep penetration whilst keeping up DFK which she seems to enjoy ,  a leant back so i could see my self entering and my cock sliding in and out of that well trimmed pussy until I had to let go and fill the back , pretty awesome hour  no awkward moments no clock watching that I noticed and the right amount of friendly chat I will 100% see her gain .  Great Value pretty good body nice attitude and friendly with good english what's not to like , Oh and those lovely natural tits with perfect nipples to die for :)